Recent content by Daemos_x

1. D

Any Audioengine A5+ competitors?

Based on these measurements https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/audioengine-a5-powered-speaker-review.13803/ the A5+ starts rolling off after around the 90-100hz range (assuming I have interpreted the charts correctly)
  2. D

That's a good price!! 30% off is a good deal! Good to know they have an improvement over the A5+. My room isn't acoustically treated and when using an app on my phone called audiotool (and the phone's built in mic) and playing back some pink noise through the speakers (YouTube quality...) There...
  3. D

Yes, I did a very simplified explaination. There is a "reasonable person" test to determine how long an item should last. An example provided by the ACCC is: "A consumer buys a top-of-the-range plasma television for $1800. It stops working two years later. The supplier tells the consumer they...
  4. D

Okay. So I spent time over the weekend doing as much research as I could and rearranging furniture around the office. I ended up ordering the Airpulse A100. Because of the way I rearranged the office, I now also had space for a small compact sub, so I purchased an AudioEngine S8 sub which I...
  5. D

When I first moved here, that used to bother me because it was like that everywhere. But with the emergence of online retailers offering such a policy and being much cheaper, many larger retailers offering some sort of decent change of mind return policy on many items so t is really a non issue...
  6. D

Wow! This is a great thread, I am actually in the same boat. I need a set of 2.0 speakers to use at my PC on my desk! I'd like to throw in the Edifier Airpulse A100 into the ring as well as they are currently around $799 AUD lowest they've been is $699 AUD. However, it's pretty hard to find...
Top Bottom