Recent content by DaaDaa

1. DaaDaa

PI2AES Digital Audio Shield for the Raspberry PI

thank you for the kind offer. I emailed support.
  2. DaaDaa

PI2AES Digital Audio Shield for the Raspberry PI

I have a question about the acrylic case. my unit originally was with pi3, i just swapped it for a pi4 and it doesnt fit right. of course this didnt surprise me since the pi 4 and pi3 are not identical and the ethernet port usb hdmi etc are different. but on your site there is only one acrylic...
  3. DaaDaa

New GR-Research Video - Audiophile Cable Truths

Make your point one time and move on. Even if you feel like you didn't get an acknowledgement or apology the way you would like. You made your point about his post. Now move on.
  4. DaaDaa

Thank you. great post. In this 3 episode series on cables this third one was the least cringe. i dont see the reason why he doesnt stick selling speakers and designing crossovers as almost all of his offerings do sound good.
  5. DaaDaa

His last video was shameful. Transparent cable already has no credibility and he is referencing them
  6. DaaDaa

FS: Desktop headfi combo: Soncoz LA-QXD1 and Liquid spark

The DAC is sold and the shipping cost for the headphone amp is $10
  7. DaaDaa

FS: Desktop headfi combo: Soncoz LA-QXD1 and Liquid spark

both in mint condition in retail box. price for both together: $189 shipped to conus.
  8. DaaDaa

OKTO DAC8stereo silver

I ordered without the rpi4 and added my own Rpi4 4GB because i didnt want a 1gb or 2gb unit because in my experience more memory makes a huge difference in user .experience. no scratches or blemishes in retail box. mint condition price: $1399 shipped with the Rpi4 and $1349 without the rpi4...
  9. DaaDaa

Topping DX3pro V1 | Cavali liquid spark | ALLO VOLT +D

Topping DX3pro Silver condition: near mint Remote and power supply never used price: 125 $shipped Cavali liquid spark condition: mint price: $79 shipped both together $199 shipped
  10. DaaDaa

Liquid spark + Topping DX3pro

i dug up the box and found the manual it doesnt say LDAC on it! what is LDAC? is it related to Bluetooth?"
  11. DaaDaa

Liquid spark + Topping DX3pro

I don't know I bought a few months back from drop. what is the difference? can you tell from the serial number?
Top Bottom