Recent content by d0j1n

1. d0j1n

Topping D90LE sound output suddenly stops after few hours of listening

Thanks for your feedback! Will try that. Good idea! I contacted topping. They suggested to test without a90 and also to switch the usb cable. Problem is that I changed everything at the same time so now I don't know what healed it. First I will try to reproduce the error once more and then I...
  2. d0j1n

Update: Connected the DAC directly to active speakers instead of going though A90. Also switched power cable and usb cable. Error didn't occur over a duration of 3.5 hours. Have to continue testing.
  3. d0j1n

Thanks for your suggestions. Since I reconnected the devices and restarted the apps and also toggled the front power switch on the D90 I dont think energy saving is the issue. Also I can't find any new firmware for the d90le offered on toppings website, only d90se is listed.
  4. d0j1n

I experienced something strange 2 days in a row. After listening with my Topping D90LE/A90 stack (connected via xlr) for 2-3 hours (source: iPhone through USB) my headphones stop playing any music. The DAC still displays an incoming signal (showing that it receives 48 kHz signal). I...
  5. d0j1n

Replace front toggle switch Topping A90

I just bought a Topping A90 used and so far I am very happy with it. Only problem is that the toggle switch on the front left side makes a creaking sound when using it. This makes me wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to get a spare part and how hard it is to replace the toggle switch. It...
  6. d0j1n

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

I just bought a Topping A90 used and so far I am very happy with it. Only problem is that the toggle switch on the front left side makes a creaking sound when using it. This makes me wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to get a spare part and how hard it is to replace the toggle switch. It...
Top Bottom