Recent content by Cybertech119

1. Cybertech119

Does Over Exceeded Amplifier Volume Damage Speaker?

You are right.. it happens on my previous Home theater. It sounds like a snare drum and vibrate the woofer, then I reduce the volume to maintain balance sounding
  2. Cybertech119

Lol.. Speakers should work efficiently. It must be able to serve it’s purpose.
  3. Cybertech119

Does Speaker Size Determine The Sound?

I’m my area, you can’t walk into store and pick a speaker for test in your house. They will rather test for you before you buy in the store. You will pay and wait to return the the speaker if it developed a fault That’s if there’s warrant tho.
  4. Cybertech119

I will rather buy and pay then wait to return if damage of develop fault. That’s if there’s warrant tho.
  5. Cybertech119

I don’t underestimate the power of JBL. Even the smallest size can’t stand some big sub woofers.
  6. Cybertech119

Lol.. You mean I should pick a speaker from store for free to test??
  7. Cybertech119

Why do they underestimate the system power? It doesn’t make sense anyway.
  8. Cybertech119

Now, tell me while the Manufacturer added the volume capacity to 100% Why didn’t they stop at 70% hence the Maximum volume will cause damage
  9. Cybertech119

Most damages always affect the Amp. I think speakers always survive getting burnt
  10. Cybertech119

Hi guys, Now I got the amp and the speakers. The seller advise I shouldn’t turn all the volume, He said 70% is enough so the Amp and the speakers would last long. MY QUESTION IS: What If I host a party that needed to increase the maximum volume??
  11. Cybertech119

Help

Hi brother get a small transformer for your Amp. Or a step down transformer
  12. Cybertech119

Advice on power amplifier and upgrade

You should first get a subwoofer to give bass and good speakers to give the sounds you want
  13. Cybertech119

What Do You Do To Clean The Most Important Part Of An Audio System

Is the AirPod bigger than your thumb?
  14. Cybertech119

Thanks. It means if I’m going for the small speakers, I will need to consider buying a subwoofer to give bass.
Top Bottom