Recent content by Cut-Throat

1. Cut-Throat

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Plenty of Great Components that are not balanced..... I don't have a Ground Loop Problem.
  2. Cut-Throat

Yup, that may quiet the DAC.... Then you can deal with the Horn Amplifers, Pre-Amp, Streamers, CD Players, TV Set, Sub Woofers, Bass Amps, Active Crossovers.
  3. Cut-Throat

Sure, but what if 'Balanced' connections aren't available? --- I've been through this hundreds of times over the last 20 years. Ground Loops are often present and people just don't hear them. So, they think they're fine.... They're not! --- For the Blackest Backgrounds I lift ALL of my Grounds...
  4. Cut-Throat

Roon and NAS installs

I found out what was wrong... I am using DSM 7.0 and the link above only has DSM 6- I found another location where 7.0 is and it installed.
  5. Cut-Throat

Roon and NAS installs

Hello, I am trying to install Roon Core on my Synology DS1520+ NAS ...... I found these intstructions, but I'm stuck I found this webpage to follow the Synology Install - https://roononnas.org/en/synology/ 1 1.) I created the Shared Folder called ‘RoonServer’ on my Synology DS1520+ NAS 2.)...
  6. Cut-Throat

Horns - Necessary to complete the Audiophile Journey?

Yes, Horns are the Greatest Of All Time.....
  7. Cut-Throat

Yes, Optical and internal TV speaker is what you want ! - That is what I use !
  8. Cut-Throat

I run my Optical TV output into my X26 Pro with no issues.... I suspect the problem lies with your TV. Either Settings or a hardware problem.... One thing to make sure is that your connections are secure. I've helped some people and they didn't have the Connector pushed all the way in? Do you...
  9. Cut-Throat

Gustard X26Pro Review (Balanced High-end DAC)

I know I do, when the piano music is amplified..... I'm not sure a tube amp could save the Opera for me however. : - )
  10. Cut-Throat

You can have Solid State distortion or Tube distortion. Your Choice. Most Guitar Player prefer tube distortion (The Good ones).
  11. Cut-Throat

Just not having Solid Scrape ruin the tunes.
  12. Cut-Throat

There is no question that it will work. The main reason I Use a tube preamp is the superb sound quality.
  13. Cut-Throat

Likewise, I don't take your response seriously either. Pre-Amp users aren't complaining.... You are... It's a DAC !!
  14. Cut-Throat

USB works just fine, if you are using the X26 Pro as a DAC.... If you are using it as a Pre-Amp also, you may run into problems.
Top Bottom