Recent content by Cugel

1. C

Combined 2ch system and home theater

My humble response to the OP who wants to share components between HT and 2 channel activities. My setup has bi-amped speakers due to external active crossover needed for the speakers. I cannot use an amp selector as 100% of all amp selectors that I saw online could only cope with a single rca...
  2. C

A simple question ? from a beginner padawan Audiophile

If you don’t need “hi res” audio then it’s easy and cheap. Raspberry pi 4 Install Mode audio (or volumio) Connect to The pi using AirPlay Works perfectly for me at a cost of $55 this will still work for his res audio but AirPlay down samples to 16/44.1
  3. C

Streaming from Raspberry Pi usb to Topping D30 dac - occasional annoying clicks

Thanks for your response and suggestion. I acted in your suggestion and the pi 4 seems to be working perfectly, as far as I can tell after an hour or two of listening. More listening needed to confirm
  4. C

Streaming from Raspberry Pi usb to Topping D30 dac - occasional annoying clicks

Greetings everyone. Long time reader here. I followed many of the recommendations found here at ASR and in my recent spate of cost-effective updates to my system installed a Topping D30 to which I stream audio over USB. I have occasional clicks that can be really irritating and intrude on...
Top Bottom