Recent content by Cuckoo Studio

1. Cuckoo Studio

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

The most impressive thing is that it is a closed design.
  2. Cuckoo Studio

STAX SR-5 (1975) Headphone Review

It looks like a compensated curve like Harman 2013 or 2018, right? I'm also curious about how the distortion performs on your headphones.
  3. Cuckoo Studio

I didn't take apart the SR-5 for a photo shoot, but perhaps we can deduce some reasons for the elevated low-frequency distortion from the owner's descriptions: "Actually, the size of the SR5's driver is a bit smaller than the black mesh on the outside. If sir you are interested, you can actually...
  4. Cuckoo Studio

Direct comparison for a better view. SR-5 (3rd party earcups, can be better at midrange and LR consistency as mentioned above. ) SR-009 SR-5 harmonic distortion 104dBSPL SR-009 harmonic distortion 104dBSPL
  5. Cuckoo Studio

https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/stax-sr-009s-electrostatic-headphone-review.47390/post-1696138 In Amir's STAX SR-009S review, I shared the data for the SR-009 (without S) that I had tested before, which is another representative modern STAX device. It is indeed very clean.
  6. Cuckoo Studio

I really enjoy translating and sharing my reviews of interesting products from Chinese platforms on the ASR forum. Although there were some unpleasant parts in my last review of the MDR-Z1R, I will continue to share valuable content. This is because Amir and several key figures on the forum are...
  7. Cuckoo Studio

Measurement Conditions Explanation And Chart Interpretation Of Cuckoo Studio Review https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/measurement-conditions-explanation-and-chart-interpretation-of-cuckoo-studio-review.45722/ Welcome to Cuckoo Studio Review. I'm Anzol,this is a program...
  8. Cuckoo Studio

The Market Positioning And Actual Application Differences Of "Monitoring Headphones"

It took a lot of time to translate, and some wording may have become less precise during this process. You can point them out, and I will make corrections and revisions.
  9. Cuckoo Studio

The Market Positioning And Actual Application Differences Of "Monitoring Headphones"

This is a sharing of my understanding and application of "monitoring headphones"(or"studio headphones") in actual music work. One thing that everyone will notice is that regardless of the actual frequency response of headphones, manufacturers always promote their headphones as "monitoring"...
  10. Cuckoo Studio

Sony MDR-Z1R Headphone Review

Thank you, I didn't know about the report function before. I will use it in the future. Your words mean a lot to me, and yes, I can't please everyone.
  11. Cuckoo Studio

Topping's new audio interface "E2X2" quick preview.

48V is quick to start without any delay. There were some minor stability issues with the initial V1.00 driver, but I took the time to provide feedback to them, and they resolved all the issues I raised within 2 weeks. They are receptive and prompt in making improvements, which is a very positive...
  12. Cuckoo Studio

cosmos E1DA+cosmos APU and a selfmade 150Ω XLR resistor
  13. Cuckoo Studio

This is not a formal review, just because I recently completed its measurements and saw that many people in the forum were curious. Since I have it, it's not a bad idea to share it. I, like everyone else, am looking forward to Amir's official review of it! Its input and output parameters...
Top Bottom