Recent content by cuchu

1. C

Need advice on accessory to add spotify support for an almost 30 year old Sony receiver

I have been using volumio since more than 3 years ago. Its stable and very reliable. Spotify connect, qobuz, tidal, flacs and dsd archives. I have a Rpi3 + Allo Boss Dac 1.2, in my secondary system, and a Rpi4 + khadas tone board in my main system.
  2. C

Need advice on accessory to add spotify support for an almost 30 year old Sony receiver

I would recommend you a Raspberry pi 4. You can use it with an usb dac or an specific dac for the pi. You can get high quality audio with a low budget. The easiest software to set up is volumio. Its free and ready for Spotify connect. If you are interested on it, I can help you.
  3. C

Khadas Tone Board -Thank you ASR!!!

Hello, first of all I want to thank you for your contributions to the forum, they are very helpful. In the last few days, every time I'm interested in a hifi component, you appear on the forum, so I think you're the right person to ask for their opinion! Currently my dac is the khadas tone...
  4. C

Behringer A800

Hi IowAudio! first of all, thanks for your review and comments. Do you know if this tube buffer preamplifier could be a good match for the a800? FX-AUDIO TUBE-01 https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/preamplifier-and-volume-control/fx-audio-tube-01-valve-6j1-stereo-preamplifier-black-p-10995.html...
  5. C

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Hi! Did you make the comparison test? Im very interested on your setup
Top Bottom