Recent content by cubanmetalguy

1. C

SMSL PS100 *$30.00* DAC (some limitations apply)

Yes, Sony Bravia Google TVs have known HDMI arc issues. Even if you select not to power off HDMI devices with the TV, connected HDMI/arc devices won't power up sometimes. I had the same issue with the PS100 and my Sony Bravia TV. Bought a pair of powered speakers with HDMI/arc input and they...
  2. C

My PS100 worked fine for me for several days with a tricky Sony Bravia TV after I turned off "Power off HDMI devices with the TV". It worked flawlessly with 2 other older TVs. I have an unopened PS100 that I'm selling for $25 including shipping (if CONUS).
  3. C

New Yamaha HL-L7A looks awesome!

I like it! They look like if the HD 800S and the Focal Utopia had a baby. :)
  4. C

Yes, you can control the volume with the TV remote just fine. It didn't work well with my Sony Bravia (Google TV) but it works beautifully with both an older Sony TV and a Sharp TV.
  5. C

It turns out that the PS100 is working fine, it was my TV. I found out that Sony Bravia TVs have many known HDMI ARC issues. It's working wonderfully connected to an older Sony TV.
  6. C

One thing I'm not liking about the PS100. Sometimes it auto powers off and won't auto wake up upon receiving hdmi signal. It doesn't do it all the time, not sure if it is a defective unit. Just ordered another unit to try.
  7. C

I received mine today and I'm loving it so far!
  8. C

Best Build Quality? Topping vs SMSL vs FiiO vs Sabaj?

Totally agree. I don't feel at all offended when I hear Latin music, Latin food or Latin whatever. We use Chinese food, Italian or French food regularly. We speak about Japanese, German cars. What's the issue with Chi-Fi? It is just short for HiFi equipment coming out of China, which is good, as...
  9. C

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

Indeed! And you can find them used for less than $150 USD.
  10. C

FS: ELAC EA Series Integrated Amplifier (EA101EQ-G)

Selling my 2-years-old class AB elac amp in perfect condition. It will ship in original packaging. More pictures Asking $320 shipped CONUS, $299 local cash (33185) Please do not send chat request, only messages. Thanks for looking! Some features: - Control app lets you fine-tune the...
  11. C

WTB: Budget headphone amplifier

SMSL SH-6 Mini Desktop Amp is a great little amp. https://apos.audio/collections/brand-spotlight-smsl/products/smsl-sh-6-mini-desktop-headphone-amp
  12. C

FS (US-FL) ELAC - Debut Reference DBR62 (Black/Walnut), like new.

I'm selling my DBR62s in open box, like-new condition, free of any marks, scratches or dents. Used for about 3 months, less than a couple of hours a day. I bought them directly from ELAC in March last year. I'm selling them because they have been sitting in their box for the last 8 months since...
  13. C

FS: Moondrop Starfield

Moondrop Starfield in like-new condition. Bought a few days ago from a fellow redditor just to try them out. Includes original box and accessories except the original cable. Will include one cable of your choice (from the ones in the pictures). $75 shipped (CONUS)
Top Bottom