Recent content by crusey_aus

1. C

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I'm pretty sure thats not what Amir is referring to in his comment about volume control in the "digital domain" AFAIK he means the bitstream is altered on the digital side of the device before it is amplified and outputted to the analog outputs My question is does this type of volume control...
  2. C

Do the included remote controls do a decent job from a few metres away ? Not familiar with digital volume control, am I likely to get a wider volume range with the XLR outputs of the SU-8 compared to the RCA's on the DX3 ? Would the digital volume control make the sound differ greatly to using...
  3. C

Hello Folks, Ripping forum full of great info Just wondering if any of you have both the Su-8 and the DX3Pro and could comment on the volume control on both units when used as a preamp output I want to use either in a home theatre setup using optical from the TV to a pair of bookshelf monitors...
  4. C

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Diego, Did you try changing any of the SU-8 inbuilt listening profiles or filters ?
  5. C

Balanced to unbalanced connections

Hi guys, New to the forum, love the info so far Just a follow up to this post Looking to connect the output from a headphone amp to the input of a Sub (which then feeds the other speakers in the system), the headphone amp has a stereo jack and balanced (4 pin XLR) outputs The Sub has RCA or...
Top Bottom