Recent content by cronos

1. cronos

Matrix Audio Element i USB DAC & Streamer Review

the device is new and recently purchased. I have never used it until now. I am going to speak to Matrix technical service so they can inform me. Thanks a lot!
  2. cronos

I have tried two different batteries and it does the same to me. perhaps it is the fault of the location of the device? interferences?
  3. cronos

Does the remote control work beyond 2 meters? I have the RM3 model. The battery is new. If I try to use the remote at 3 meters, the signal does not reach Element X. I have to be very close for it to work. Is it a factory defect or is it normal? Thanks!
  4. cronos

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

Does the remote control work beyond 2 meters? I have the RM3 model. The battery is new. If I try to use the remote at 3 meters, the signal does not reach Element X. I have to be very close for it to work. Is it a factory defect or is it normal? Thanks!
  5. cronos

Matrix Audio Element X: Is compatible with spotify?

thank you very much for the feedback! I have a doubt. Using Node 2i + DAC, do you get MQA compatibility? Using a separate DAC and streamer makes me afraid that some HD music files are not compatible with toslink connections. I guess it is impossible to use the USB output of the Node 2i to...
  6. cronos

Looking for a DAC/Streamer with these specs

After giving a lot of thought to the subject, finally, I am going to buy the matrix element X. I know it's worth money, but I think I'll be able to take advantage of it for quite some time. It is a pity that spotify connect is not available at the moment, but I hope that in the coming months an...
  7. cronos

Thank you very much for the reply! now I understand everything much better. I have finally purchased Matrix Element X. I am waiting for it to come home to me! : D During the time that Spotify Connect is not available, I will use a bluetooth 5 adapter with the toslink output. So I can use it...
  8. cronos

thank you for the reply! with roon, does spotify work in Matrix Element?
  9. cronos

Will Spotify be available only through your MA remote application? Or will it be available as spotify connect directly in the spotify app? Tidal connect is currently available? o Tidal only works through the MA remote app? Thank you!
  10. cronos

Thank you very much for the reply! Let me see if I got this right (my english is basic). Is it the same (in sound quality) to use a RPi (30€) as an S2 (700€)? With an RPi, can I use Tidal Connect or Spotify Connect? Is this compatibility directly dependent on installing the Volumio software on...
  11. cronos

So how do I use the tidal app? Am I required to use the matrix app?
  12. cronos

perhaps the best option is Gustard X16 + Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra. What do you think of this combination of 2 devices? the price is cheap. Stream Box is compatible with spotify and tidal connect? bt 5.0?
  13. cronos

Is using a cheap streamer with digital output the same as an expensive one? After all, if I use the digital output, the DAC will do the conversion. is it possible to use the USB outputs to connect DAC and streamer? or is it necessary to do it by toslink?
  14. cronos

Tidal connect protocol is available in MA Element X?
Top Bottom