Recent content by cqtek

1. cqtek

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Hello @IVX. Thank you very much for your clarifications. The image with a sinusoidal with 1% THD is very eloquent and highly useful. As you can see, my current oscilloscope does not have the resolution of your application and my sound card does not support so much power, getting saturated much...
  2. cqtek

No, it is not the default firmware. But can the firmware reduce the power? It is possible, but in any case, it should be notified. I can try it with other firmwares as soon as I have some time.
  3. cqtek

Hello to all. On Tuesday I got the E1DA 9038D, it took only 8 days to get from China to Spain, quite a record! I listened to it a bit and then made some measurements. I am not completely satisfied with them. When empty it reaches almost 3V. I tried with a resistance of 15 Ohms and almost gave...
  4. cqtek

Earmen Sparrow Review (Portable DAC & Amp)

Hello to all. It is an honor that my measurements are referenced in a forum that I follow with admiration for the quality of its measures. My humble measuring devices cannot compete with the ones here. I used to have a Fluke oscilloscope that I could take better measurements with. It was from...
Top Bottom