Recent content by Cote Dazur

1. Cote Dazur

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

I am in the same boat as you, my Truthear Zero, physically identical to the Red, give me a good fit with great sound, excellent bass without much fuss. The Zero 2, can also give good sound, but I need to place them at a very different angle in my ears, if I place them where they would naturally...
  2. Cote Dazur

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

This is wrong, always as been. Naming yourself ASR user and claiming such non sense, is just shameful.
  3. Cote Dazur

Upgrade from 7Hz Salnotes Crinnacle Zero 2

To me, my Truthear x Crinacle Zero are a real step up from my 7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2. They work great with my Iphone/apple dongle.
  4. Cote Dazur

Guessing you are new to IEMs, I was too, not such a long time ago. Let me help if I can. Everyone is obsessing with the FR curve, FR is of course important, but how a particular IEM fits in your ear, and we all have different ears, is much more important. No need to push them hard, or deep...
  5. Cote Dazur

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Looking at your signature, those headphones appear to be either over the ear or on ear type. Do you have any IEM that you like? My experience with IEM, if they measure well to start with, is that, how they fit in your ear will make them or brake them, irrespective of how well they measure. At...
  6. Cote Dazur

Fascinating, I always wondered if measurement would back the comments on how different tips alter the perceived sound of IEMs, thank you. This shows evidence it does. Now, I would love to read a review/measurement conducted by @amirm with maybe the next IEM test and his opinion on the subject...
  7. Cote Dazur

First, not sure why you have a hard time to decide, at this price, not assuming anything about your wealth, just go for it. Not much to loose. Some people like the Zero Red (or Blue) better, some like the Zero2 better, since how they fit your ears canals is as important as the measured FR, whom...
  8. Cote Dazur

NAD Wireless USB DAC 2 Review

But we should be able to adjust the sound level on the PC, like any other USB sound card, right?
  9. Cote Dazur

Good to know, I use the one Amir use for testing, the set you use is too big for me, the seal is not as easy to get and maintain. So what ever new tip you like, I should probably go to next smaller size.
  10. Cote Dazur

Please, let us know how it works for you when you have had a chance to live with them for a little while. Are you using the medium tip that come with the Red at the moment?
  11. Cote Dazur

I do not have the red, but I have the blue Truthear Zero. To my ears the Truthear are better than the Zero2. I think it is due to the shape of my ears being more in tune with Truthear, more than any thing else, so it might not apply to you. But if your are happy with the red and do not see a...
  12. Cote Dazur

Getting a good seal is key to extract the great sound those IEM are capable of. As anyone new to those, it takes time and patience. To get a good seal, I have found out that applying too much pressure is not the best way, getting the nozzle to interface with the ear canal at the "proper" angle...
  13. Cote Dazur

Same here, they are right, in their own sense, but not right like the Zero Blue sound to me. Not on the same level, to me. I am glad, I purchased them, as the performance is still amazing and they are so little money (to me), that I would recommend anyone to give them a go. I am just so...
  14. Cote Dazur

Headphones x IEMs poll

I would have been able to cast a vote if I had seen something along the line of: I never really liked headphones, always considered them like a necessary evil, but, lately, I find IEM more and more satisfactory and use them more and more. To me they are more comfortable, once getting accustomed...
  15. Cote Dazur

Received mine under the three yesterday, opened the box today. This is my third IEM. First was the Blue Truthear zero, second was the Hola. First and foremost, this new addition to my growing collection, is typical (to me) for IEM, great sound, details, dynamic, extended and neutral frequency...
Top Bottom