Recent content by Cortes

1. C

Genelec GLM Review (Room EQ & Setup)

you have some freedom with presets, no much, or introduce yourself the whole curve. See the previous @echopraxia posts.
  2. C

I don't think you'll find a satisfactory way for no Genelec SAM subwoofers. There's a thread here of someone trying to integrate a KEF subwoofer to some 8341 where you can have an idea of the complications.
  3. C

yes, the lack of post calibration measurement is a bit strange. I remember the first time I used the GLM kit looking for the menu/option where I could measure the calibrated results. It cost me some time to understand that there was not that option.
  4. C

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

I agree with you that that price for 'end game' could be fine; but there's a catch, 'end game' does not exist. Some years ahead there will be better cans.
  5. C

Mate digital main speakers (Genelec 8341a) with analog subwoofer (KEF KC62)?

How can you control the volume of KF and Gennis in a syncronized way?. I only see via playback software.
  6. C

@seattle-michael, how did you connect the 8341s to the KC62?
  7. C

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Topping marketing department is working a lot https://soundnews.net/sources/dacs/topping-d90se-dac-review/ I guess now, the smart strategy is convince the objectivist and subjectivist community ;-)
  8. C

Measurements & Preview of Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC / wPreamp (Prototype)

These measurements are for the KTE version with the same titanis USB board as May?. Or it's a Spring 3 level 2?.
  9. C

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

funny, I saw in the publicity of the product to advertise its preamp capabilties with some Genelecs. That's definitively a great jump upwards. @Amir, could you test the bluetooth?. More a more products have it. How BT progresses compared to USB?.
  10. C

7350A is perfect in normal cases, but for my particular application is huge.
  11. C

looks like the KC62 is high tech. The thing I don't get is that from video looks very easy to integrate the KC62 with speakers, why should be more complicated with Genelecs?
  12. C

If only Genelec would sell smal subs GLM ready all would be super easy.
  13. C

I have the same doubts. I own some 8331s, and I'm think of buying a small subwoofer. The logic option looks like a Genelec one, where I can use my GLM kit. However, the smallest Gen subwoofer that suppots GLM is huge for my room. I want a small subwoofer like the Kef KC62. I want to setup all...
  14. C

HeadAmp Gilmore Lite Mk2 Review (headphone amp)

As for measurments, there is not a single reason to belive it won't be in the bottom zone of ASR charts. That has been the case of most of the devices manufactured without expensive AP units.
Top Bottom