Recent content by coonmanx

1. C

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Frankly, that is one of the reasons that I quit participating over on AK. If you need to tear someone else down in order to feel good about yourself then there is something wrong with you. It's all a bunch of nonsense frankly... Also I care about both things. Aesthetics and performance. You can...
  2. C

In other forum news.... It appears that the thread over at Audio Karma has disappeared without a trace. I wonder why. Maybe they just got tired of ASR bashing. Usually a thread just moves further down the page as it gets less posts. I tried to locate it but it is gone. Hmmm....
  3. C

Agreed. I tried watching it but quit about 5 minutes in.
  4. C

That troll was over on Audioholics and he got called out and hammered. Pretty funny stuff. I am following all of this in a few different places.
  5. C

Was one guy on another forum going off about how he would like to set up a legal fund for Eric Alexander. That didn't go over too well. People figured he was either a plant or a troll...
  6. C

Sort of amusing how on some different forums people want to bash Amir or even ASR. We get accused of "group think". LOL. Frankly it is one of the reasons that I am here now. Because I was on Audio Karma and they were bashing ASR over an amplifier review. So I figured I would come over and check...
  7. C

Man, watched this whole thing and Erin is a class act and that video was awesome.
  8. C

Not exactly sure that Eric won with all of the bad publicity coming his way. But who knows. Will just have to wait and see...
  9. C

Very nice... And succinct...
  10. C

He just seems out of touch in those videos and not like someone who connects with other people. He is definitely failing the PR battle here. I don't think those videos help in any way, shape or form. Isn't there anyone who can advise him to just stop already?
  11. C

I'm not afraid of being old. I wear it like a badge. The problem with Eric is not so much his age, but his lack of any personality that anyone could find appealing. To me, every time he does another video like this it just makes things worse, not better.
  12. C

LOL. I'm 63. I am an old man... I just find the video to be totally unconvincing at all. He looks uncomfortable sitting there reading that script that he wrote...
  13. C

Except now it seems he has pivoted to bashing Amir. LOL. He just doesn't get it or understand basic public relations...
  14. C

I watched this video and was not impressed or persuaded by an old guy sitting in a chair and reading a script. He still comes off as someone who is impersonable and is blaming everyone around him. His best bet now would be to just shut up instead of doubling down and making things worse.
Top Bottom