Recent content by compound slave

1. C

hi res music equipment

Thanks so much, i did try a site that asked one to try to pick the best audio, i tries 3 out of 6 songs, t really had to listen and did get the best audio for all three. 128 kbps, 320 , and it had one labelled lossless WAV, I really had to listen and the 320 was extremely similar. I just thought...
  2. C

hi res music equipment

Oh, I still listen to the studio 60 v4 too, headphones as my Wife will live in peace lol
  3. C

hi res music equipment

Speakers make sense of course, room acoustics too, DSP? The Denon has a mic that one uses to set up the Room A. Speakers are so subjective, now I may purchase headphones, this can be another topic if it will sound better? New Grado maybe ? I appreciate these replies , I purchased in 74 ess amt 1...
  4. C

hi res music equipment

Thanks Tony, I just thought it was my older Denon and tv connection issue
  5. C

hi res music equipment

K, Guys , it seems even if I spend $$ I will never hear better than what I am currently listening to, I may try Tidal just to see, it just seems odd that all the buzz of people suggest that one needs much better equipment than I have to listen to better audio. my Denon is 2007 with the best...
  6. C

hi res music equipment

? 24/192 processing in Denon
  7. C

hi res music equipment

i think the Denon 2807 has hdmi 1 and only for video, Quboz is not in Canada, Tidal told me that yes mqa but hi fi uses flac which by them says it is higher that cd quality. if I had a newer receiver , or amp with the hdmi and do as you say it sounds to me that hi res is really not more...
  8. C

hi res music equipment

I just seen after last post, let me try and digest, I really appreciate you guys trying to educate me with this confusing subject
  9. C

hi res music equipment

I realize that hearing high Freq gets reduced with age, but clarity of the source in my cause would not. I understand dynamic range is increased with digital music vs Lp*s for example, do audibility Is what I am saying by using clarity Is what you are saying is digital music period is not better...
  10. C

hi res music equipment

years ago, I was able to discern different phono cartridges, so it is not my ears
  11. C

hi res music equipment

ok, explain, ? Again, Baby Steps
  12. C

hi res music equipment

i read in here somewhere that someone had blind listening to different dacs and they all sounded the same. i desire to listen to hi res music from the net. internet is 25 m speed connected to a samsung newer 8 k tv via cat 6 cable. out of tv optical to my denon 2007 avr 2807 receiver opt 1...
Top Bottom