companyja's latest activity

• companyja
    Does anyone know whether pre-mix or post-mix APO alters anything? I for example often play video games and play music at the same time...
  • companyja
    Sorry for opening older thread, just adding my 2 cents. This is by no means an accurate measuring, just to get the idea about desktop...
  • companyja
    companyja replied to the thread Topping E30 DAC Review.
    This is a bit of a weird one since by altering the volume you are definitionally not doing digitally bit-perfect output; lowering the...
  • companyja
    To my knowledge, the thing that allows EQ APO to work is that microsoft has added APO support to DirectSound - so you can modify or add...
  • companyja
    LOL. It's super easy to teardown the display without destroying it. one just need to apply enough heat to melt the adhesives. >...
  • companyja
    I don't think you can find E30 PCB photos online since the display is glued in and people didn't want to destroy their units. You can be...
  • companyja
    I dunno if it's been noted here but it seems like they silently revised the E30 from the AK 4118 reciever for SPDIF to a CS8416 chip. I...
  • companyja
    You can definitely talk about these differences in speakers and headphones. We are especially not that great at measuring headphone...
  • companyja
    When I listen to hifi, I always fall for equipment with a tight bass, warm midband and airy treble (some prefer to call it sweet), but...
  • companyja
    Hi mate, there are things where measurements will not tell the whole story, such as speakers and headphones. However, for DACs and AMPs...
Top Bottom