Recent content by CMuss

1. CMuss

Looking for a DAC to pair with Pixel 7 Pro to Car Aux

Nice! Just couldn't find it on UGREEN's website or Amazon. AliExpress FTW!
  2. CMuss

Thanks again for all the great info! I was looking for that UGREEN splitter, but looks like they're no longer available. Nice to know the differences between them. I could try making my own cables. I used to be an Electrical & Instrumentation Technician and made different types of cables before.
  3. CMuss

I went ahead and purchased the UGREEN HiFi Audio Pro for now. I believe I'm also going to pick up the E1DA 9038D6K before the end of the year. Looks like an awesome little device! Any product recommendations or tips to pair the 9038D6K with a USB-C splitter and 3.5mm aux cable? Looking at...
  4. CMuss

Thanks for the reply's so far. I've been looking at the E1DA stuff. They look pretty solid. Just curious which one would be best for me. Not sure if they are power hungry and would drain the battery on my phone. Also see there could be an issue with 4G LTE or 5G? Not sure if I want to go back...
  5. CMuss

I'm looking for something to replace my Meizu Hifi (non pro) USB-C adaptor that has a loose connection at the USB-C port. I just replaced my KabelDirekt 6ft aux cable that also started having connection issues. I went with the UGREEN Hi-Fi 3ft aux cable. I already feel the UGREEN has better...
Top Bottom