Recent content by CMB

1. CMB

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Many thanks for these explanations
  2. CMB

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Following this thread from the start, but am I bit confused about the early order discount. I understood that it will be limited to the first 200 and that this will start on April 20th. - Do I need to register and order on Kickstarter ? - Do they deliver to Europe, for instance to Luxembourg...
  3. CMB

A Call For Humor!

This one stays in Luxembourg
  4. CMB

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I am glad you mentioned « for the most part ». Indeed, for some others there still might features related issues. EQ was one for me, still this is now available on the Eversolo also, I would regret quick trebble/bass access and dynamic loundness I got use to now.
  5. CMB

A Call For Humor!

Is it just me or, should it not be worn on the ears? Looks like it sits on her jaw. No way her ears such low. Maybe a newly developed jaw headset ? Wonder why no one notices…
  6. CMB

What are the three most expensive audio purchases you've made? How would you do you see them now post hoc?

Genelec 8361 white, must be 2 years now. My biggest and real only regret is not having known about them before and not having bought them earlier. I am still totally amazed with the speakers, glm and Genelec support. Piega 5.1 set of swiss aluminum and ruban tower speakers. Can’t remember the...
  7. CMB

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

Someone posted a color show on youtube for it. It seems a dark blue light is available :
  8. CMB

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

I am a little bit confused here about human rationality too . Does music sound better with VU-meters? Everyone here so far seems happy to spend USD 160 + for 2 dancing needles in front of an colored light. How rational or objective is that? What is the benefit? Besides a feedback on output...
  9. CMB

OK, what are you guys buying yourselves for Christmas?

Just checked the « modern » menues. They look indeed more tasty now. A bit disappointed, they don’t have these small bottles of cheap alcohol, rhum or cognac in those anymore, like it used to be in my times… Enjoy
  10. CMB

What????? 430 Eur? You could go to a 3 star restaurant. Back in the days those were awful. Bread were bricks you could use as weapons. The only cool thing were, you could trade them with Americans because of the included little bottle of rhum or other liquor .
  11. CMB

I would feel ripped off without all the sweet raisins and the almonds paste in, tough . For sure, It’s terrible but it’s true. I have no humor concerning Christstollen. Can feel it it my bones just by looking at the picture . I vote head off panther on this one .
  12. CMB

Chord Qutest

Just so that you don't feel ignored. But, I have no clue about the Chord DACs. Sorry.
  13. CMB

A Call For Humor!

Hi, actually I would rather say that the underlying basic priority rule at least in France, is the opposite: Right before Left, would mean that in absence of other priority signs/lights the one entering the round-about, coming from the right, would have priority. This is indeed the situation...
  14. CMB

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I like this just because of Joe Dassin . Have fun!
Top Bottom