Recent content by CMB

1. C

D&D 8c / Buchardt A700

If the Revels wouldn't have this 4 screws apparent around the tweeter...
  2. C

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

Yeah - that is what I meant. I totally knew it ... (total bad faith from my side)
  3. C

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

I am glad - I mentioned specifically that I am not an audio/electronic engineer :D. Thanks for the correction :facepalm:.
  4. C

Competition is in the house. My Tube-amp received some Digital competition based on the Purifi version for the WE. I was so much intrigued about the Purifi Eigentakt technology that I had to experience it for myself. Fred was actually so kind to let me try one for the WE. The finish is really...
  5. C

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Hi - had connected the TV for Netflix content and couldn't notice lip-sync issues on my side.
  6. C

You are always an inspiration, let me think about that. ;-) Thanks
  7. C

That is interesting :-); What you have considered else then? :-) Thanks :-) Sorry to jump on the occasion :-)
  8. C

You are right. But I choosed the fraction of hassle instead . Plug and play ? Touchscreen ? Easy peasy... Now, raspberry pi was an option too. After consideration of my skill, I decided it was not for me. I
  9. C

Thank you for the review. I bought it because I wanted a nice and easy streamer solution (not to expensive) with the possibility to add an external DAC (in my case the RME ADI). Never intended to use the internal DAC anyway. If I understand the review correctly, it should then work fine and...
  10. C

10K€ System Challenge (specs inside)

@ Jose - Hi, may I ask what you finally went for? Genelec, DD, Neumann? Would be interesting to know your journey through that decision. Best Regards
  11. C

Yes - saw that on the Purifi. Thank u - well noted, especially that you could even be considering to offer custom gain services. What a service here - Thumbs up! Dat ass awer flott! ;-)
  12. C

Well, it is more a general thought than a an imminent need for now. I saw that feature on the NAD and it appeared to me that this might be quiet smart solution to allow the easy integretion into bi-amping or some home cinema add-on. At a certain time, I run into that issue. I haven’t seen this...
  13. C

Nee :-) I mean when using the same pre-amp/DAC for instance the ADI ... into a tube amp (22watt) for speakers mids/high (via RCA out) and Boxem (via XLR) for the speaker bass section. Then I would need to adapt the Boxem volume. I saw that on the back of the NAD C298 actually. BTW I love that...
Top Bottom