Recent content by Ciavatta

1. Ciavatta

Best Very-Nearfield monitor for bedroom mixing

I was in a similar situation: really liked the LP-6 V2, but I had to sell them for something smaller due to lack of space on the desk. I considered: IN-UNF - seems really a grest system, but with a bunch of synths/drum machines/sequencer on the desk, could be challenging to correctly position...
  2. Ciavatta

Kali Audio LP-UNF

... That is exactly my situation. I really liked my LP-6 V2, but I had to flip them for a pair of iLoud MTM due to space constraints on the desk. I'm happy-sh with the iLouds, but as I'm using them to play on a synthesizers setup, I'd like some more headroom. Really looking forward to this...
  3. Ciavatta

thomann t.racks DSP 4x4 Mini Review

Cool, but there's not a pc/mac in my chain, so I need a standalone dsp/correction tool
  4. Ciavatta

thomann t.racks DSP 4x4 Mini Review

Looking for the same exact thing. I've to decide between this Thomann box or one of the miniDSPs, and latency is the most important deciding factor, having to correct/align a pair of studio monitors mainly used for live playing playback. For the same reason I had to rule out Dirac and FIR...
  5. Ciavatta

Audio monitors advice for (cramped) home studio (KH120/8030...B2030A?)

Hello there! that's my first post here, and first of all I just want to thank all the community... I learnt lots just randomly reading the forum in the last couple days! Now back to the subject. I'm setting up an home studio within my living room, to play/record some ambient/EDM music with a...
Top Bottom