Recent content by Chuckv

1. C

FS: Sabaj D5 Firmware 1.6 Mint condition

This baby. https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/sabaj-d5-owners-thread.9561/ Absolutely no problems in 2 years. I have all the box and all it came with. Mint Condition. PM with offers.
  2. C

NAD Wireless USB DAC 2 Review

I can buy a raspberry Pi to do this off the shelf? Where?
  3. C

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

It matters. Consistency in all things matter when it comes to testing. Previous devices were tested with the entire audible spectrum. Whether I can hear it wasn't really consequential until a glowing result on the easiest filter all of a sudden is inconsistent with past tests. I'm especially...
  4. C

Sabaj A5 and A8 announced

I just may. So many are getting problem free units.
  5. C

I discovered it the night I posted. You are correct. Thank you. I missed the selector.
  6. C

A8 arrived 5/8 from amazon. Left it on with no speakers until 5/13. Very warm to the touch. attached speakers today. no sound. metal piece sliding around inside. going back to amazon. too risky on quality. My Sabaj D5 is over 2 years killing like day 1.
  7. C

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

and with the included 3 flange deep ear inserts you can scratch sub bass weakness of the list. It goes just as deep and sounds better than my Focal Clears. Shocked.
  8. C

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

Where can one purchase such large flange black rubber 3 flange cheapo’s for ones stash kind sir?
  9. C

Legacy Wavelet Attempted Review (Speaker Processor)

Bill Duddleston is the head engineer and founder at Legacy Audio since they were Reel to Real designs. I bought my first serious pair of speakers from him Circa 1988. He was a kind man, even offering a starving college kid a deal on a prototype he was developing that became a popular speaker...
  10. C

Jazz ♫ Music only | In the now, or recently, or that you love...

Ornette’s kids family reunion. Ha! He would have been proud. Great post Darry. I dig it. Most of my fears of the last 30 years were majorly unwarranted and pompous to even consider. The music is not only in good hands…. but lethal hands. My man.
  11. C

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

FD5 comes with deep insertion tips. At least mine do. What do you think of those? I went through all the tips trying to avoid the maintenance and perceived risks of deep insertion but I may have to since all 8 tips fall out. Great sound.
  12. C

Foul on the play. 15 yard penalty. Flagrant 2. Illegal play. Some tunes are lethal. Thank you Paul Simon. Some renditions of lethal tunes become sacrilege. In the hands of a master like Mr. Elling; this incredible tune becomes so good it ought to be illegal. God bless you for sharing such...
  13. C

I see ASR is in great hands. Well done Smislov!, .
  14. C

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

@amirm Ordered one and will do what sensible donating folks should do that appreciate your work just as I did with my Focal Clears (which are incredible with proper PEQ); use your work as a starting point and go from there. Anyone with any objective sense knows that individual products will have...
  15. C

2021 Goosebump musical moments… any genre…

Asher Gamedze is a UK born South African culturally and it shows wildly in the absolute authentic focus on the emotional center of telling a story with music. Your best drink in hand, your best chair or sofa, lights low, the best audio system you can afford, and trust 100% you will be...
Top Bottom