Recent content by christo9

1. C

Frankly, it's hell to choose an AVR

Waow, so many useful contributions. Thanks I see a strong preference for Denon. What about the sister company : Marantz and their new Cinema series ?
  2. C

Super interesting ! Thank you @Chrise36, @Astoneroad, @staticV3, @abdo123, @ban25 @ban25, your explanation makes a lot of sense. Can you elaborate this ? I would submit that you have been looking in all the wrong places for all the wrong reasons. I agree with the above poster that the Denon...
  3. C

Currently I have a Yamaha RX-A2060 for home theater and a Primare stereo amp for music. Due to lack of space, I would like to replace both of them with a new Home Theater AVR. It's really hard to make the right choice. When I go to listen to an AVR, it is each time in different conditions (room...
  4. C

Which AV receiver Would you Recommend.

AVR21 ? Interesting. Did you ever tested it?
  5. C

Which AV receiver Would you Recommend.

https://fwd.nl/audio/review-primare-spa25-av-receiver-even-sterk-in-muziek-als-surround/ The first test I found. Unfortunately not in English but easy to translate nowadays. The good news is that if you buy it directly from Primare, you can try it on at home for 30 days and send it back if you...
  6. C

JBL SDR-35 AVR Review

And at the same time, it is considered as the best AVR by What hi-fi!! https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/jbl-synthesis-sdr-35 “A clear cut above the AVR norm” I don't understand how there can be such a gap.
  7. C

Primare A35.8

They had an AV preamp. But none in the current moment. They planned to go back to this business… SPA25 Prisma integrated amplifier 9 channel,100 watts per channel (all channels driven) Dolby Atmos and DTS X 4K UHD HDR switching Dirac Live DSP capabilities eARC Prisma network player technology...
  8. C

Primare A35.8

Good point! The preparation of the room is important and usually neglected or not possible for various reasons (WAF, ...). Systems such as Dirac, Room Perfect, ARC partially solve the problem. So, should we rather pay attention to the choice of the preamplifier...
  9. C

Primare A35.8

If I do the same configuration with Appollon (8 channels Hypex NCore 500), it is 4590 €
  10. C

Primare A35.8

No no, you were rigotte. I am looking for recommendation. But I would like to better understand the differences between the amplifiers of the different manufacters based on the same Hypex component.
  11. C

Primare A35.8

Thank you for your answers. From what I've read, even with similar amplifier modules, the way it's been implemented could impact the sound signature. I saw a test report on YouTube (can't remember if it was a Nord or an Appollon) where the tester found the sound awful with certain types of...
  12. C

Primare A35.8

Hello All, I read a lot of passionate exchanges about class D amplifiers. For the multichannel, we talk a lot about Nord, Appollon, ... we even have McIntosh that released one. For my part, I have a Primare stereo amp that I like a lot. I was wondering what you think about their 8 channels...
Top Bottom