Recent content by chrisr34000

1. C

Worth investing in a new DAC+AMP for Denon D9200?

I went with a Hifiman EF400 and I really like the combo so far. However, the differences between the Hifiman and the Audio-GD are not big. The Hifiman EF400 is slightly, but noticeably better.
  2. C

Hifiman releases EF400 AiO DAC-Amp

Thanks for the feedback. Is there a reason why you did not opt for the Phonitor One Amp D (with the DAC included) and went for two devices?
  3. C

Hifiman releases EF400 AiO DAC-Amp

What is is your opinion: EF400 or Sabaj A20D?
  4. C

Sabaj A20d 2022 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Great review, thank you for that! Is is it possible to get rid of the front handles? I don't find them very appealing... Can you just unscrew them?
  5. C

Thanks again for all the replies. By the way, for future readers, the following database is really awesome: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?pages/Audio_Equipment_Reviews/ I have been look extensively at different options and then came across the Sabaj D5. This one gets a lot...
  6. C

Thank you very, very much for your summary - this helps a lot. My primary focus is on sound quality and logevity. I don't need balanced connectors and while a display would be nice, I can't really live without it. I only need an audio out jack and a volume knob in the front. In the back I need...
  7. C

Can you link the me images for AMPs and DACs? Thank you!
  8. C

They have different colors. The 9200 is black and the 7200 and 5200 have different shades of grey.
  9. C

I had all of them. The cups, the headband, the drivers and the pads are different. Everything else looks the same.
  10. C

I am wondering about something: The Compass was almost 4 times as expensive than the Qudelix 5K. Can I still expect a better performance in comparison?
  11. C

Ok, thank you. What DAC / AMP models would you recommend? So far we have: - Topping DX5 - SMSL line - JDS Labs Element 3 - EF400 Anything else I should consider?
  12. C

Hello everybody, I am a long time lurker here and hope that you can give me me some advice with my predicament. Currently, I am using the following setup to listen music: - Denon AH-D9200 headphones (bought in 2022) - Audio-GD Compass AMP+DAC (bought in 2007) - source: PC connected with Coax...
Top Bottom