Recent content by ChrisF

1. C

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

My highly unscientific approach is playing the same grouping of songs and listening for the level of accentuation of instruments within the mix. On some equipment, they are there, muddled together and there isn't much separation. On others, the instruments stand out; have more clear...
  2. C

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

Recent M33 purchaser. Paired it to a set of Goldenear Triton 2+'s. It replaced: Benchmark AHB2 Elac DDP-2 Let me start by saying that I'm a big fan of NAD. I've owned their equipment dating back to my first systems (1020 pre/2150 amp). Started back in the hobby with a C658 which I also...
  3. C

NAD 2200 Vintage Amplifier Review

I have a 2700THX that Quirk did a few months ago I'd be willing to sell. PM if interested.
  4. C

Marantz AV7705 Home Theater Processor Review

So are there ANY AV Pre/Pro's that do measure well?
  5. C

Benchmark AHB2 Amp order and alternatives

Have tried all gain settings. My pre is a little on the low gain side. So var not an issue. FWIW, isn't the AHB2 more than 50wpc gain in mono?
  6. C

Benchmark AHB2 Amp order and alternatives

OP: Did you ever get your Benchmark? I ended up getting one to try with my GE T2+'s. Curious on your experience.
  7. C

NAD 2200 Vintage Amplifier Review

Nice review! I've got a NAD 2700THX which i think was their most powerful of that era. It's by far the most dynamic amp I've ever owned and now making it hard for me to find something else to replace it with similar dynamics. These amps were/are great.
Top Bottom