Recent content by choqueiro

1. C

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Where to start ... I´m really lost. I believe in measurements, even though they are out of my entire comprehension due my lack of technical knowledge. When you start to take into consideration the speaker measurements on the test bench, you discover that hi-fi world is a nonsense with a lot of...
  2. C

Joachim Gerhard Collection Surveyor Master vs NSMT model 100

Hi, Audio Science seems to me a kind of island in this complicated hifi world. More on the scientific side than on the marketing side. Always trying to "call things by their proper name". It´s curious because I don´t have any knowledge to understand measurements and graphics, but when I read...
  3. C

“Klinger Favre vs others” or “Studio monitors vs hi-fi speakers”

It’s my first thread/message in the forum and I have the feeling that I have angered a lot of people here without really knowing why. I copy part of my initial message: “In reference to Klinger Favre speakers. I know very few people in this forum know them and many less have been able to listen...
  4. C

Yes Stephen. The dates are from 2009/2010. Are you suggesting that the comments in 2009/2010 of speakers that continue in the market nowadays are not useful?? If I’m not wrong in the professional market changes are not a “need” as in the ”commercial” market. Studio monitors catalogues doesn’t...
  5. C

For sure LTig. I’m a newbie and I can’t judge because I don’t have your technical knowledge. The very little comments in english that I found about these speakers is in the “gear space” forum. It’s a forum of professionals and they talked about pro monitors and they talked very well about these...
  6. C

For sure tuga. That‘s why are different options/brands/technologies, each one with it’s particular presentation. But I’m not talking about the particular taste of this audiophile. The absurd, to me, is that when this particular clinical or analytical sound comes from studio monitors, it seems...
  7. C

Hi!! My name is Juan. I´m from Spain (Europe). I’m 42 years old. Father of three children of 3, 5 and 7 years old (I´m never bored.... hahaha). I work on a real estate company. We make buildings and sell the homes. Sorry for my horrible english. Let’s hope you understand me. Lately I‘m hearing...
Top Bottom