Recent content by Chitami

1. Chitami

This audio cable business is getting out of hand...

About my glasses, I just have a new glasses. Do lens curvature of the glasses change after 15 days I used? My thought of an engineer said to myself properly No way except some scrratch.. Only my eyes have become adapted to the glaases so I don't feel theheadache anymore. What my hypothesis is...
  2. Chitami

Snakeoil Sound Cables (aka Snake Oil Schiit Pyst)

i using this cable and good like hell Mogami 2964 Wire and Amphenol ACPR Die-Cast, Gold Plated RCA Connectors
  3. Chitami

Can’t choose an XLR cable

Go for WBC neutrik plug with Mogami Japan cable. Good to go for life. *World Best Cables and not White Blood Cell. :)
  4. Chitami

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Yep, I see the difference of s8 with e50 based on sound on your video. 8:00 to 8:26 prove the difference on my klipsch. the s8 sound more focus , more like tinkle. While E50 to me is softer and warmer; mean it more blending more music rather than details. Both present same well low bass to me.
  5. Chitami

Ground Loop / USB output noise

Check this thread out https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/schiit-vidar-sensitive-to-usb-noise.18589/page-2#post-933708
  6. Chitami

Schiit Vidar - Sensitive to USB noise?

I just want to follow up with what I did to remove unwanted noice ground loop, etc. I bought Douk Audio USB Converter XMOS XU208 on ebay with price $34 (free shipping) and great It came today. AND it FIXED the issue and HERE How simple. When using on Modi Schiit connect to main usb 2.0 of Mini...
  7. Chitami

Schiit Vidar Amplifier Review

We all talk about specs but to me spec is important but at the end what really matter is your ear. I listened to schiit and feel amazing compared to my amp $1900 Denon PMA-1600NE even Denon show higher specs than Schiit Vidar but to my EAR is what matter to me. May be for only me, I believed...
  8. Chitami

Schiit Vidar Amplifier Review

Yeah. They do exist and expensive but produce quality sound. Nowadays, we see world develop into a way that Wifi + Smart thing like, Subscription thing become popular. You can open the fram of those electronic. Thousand part intergrated in class D. The more electronic stuff, the more risk of a...
  9. Chitami

Schiit Saga Grounding and Hum Issues?

Can you burn the paint with torch or soldering hotend?
  10. Chitami

After reading this long journey you been through, you seem very patient. I have the AIYIMA 2.1 with MODI 3+ and sound great. I have Vidar on the way after 7 weeks back order till now. I hope my mac mini doesn't introduce the ground loop issue through usb. But if it does, I may go with toslink...
  11. Chitami

Hi, Have you tried to convert usb signal to toslink then input toslink to Modi 3+. It sound simple hope it fix your ground loop like many ppls who have modius ground loop success. Douk Audio USB Converter XMOS XU208
Top Bottom