Recent content by cheungliu

1. C

Denon AVR-X8500H AVR Review

in my hometown, to prepare for the coming new denon sales in 2023, there is a large cut for the price of new 8500ha to be usd2120 only. May I know if it is a killing price to enter? or I should wait for the coming Denon ones? Thank you.
  2. C

Connect Sub to Cambridge Evo 150

Hi I just got my evo 150 and i had my sub svs 1000 pro. In order to activate the svs sb 1000 pro, what setting should I be using in the svs/evo 150 side?
  3. C

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Do you have that name on the retailer?
  4. C

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Hi this is the audiophilic from Hong Kong. I purchased from homecinesolutions and the delivery is using Geodis. Want to know is the shipping speed for Geodis fast? I ordered for 3 days and there is still no update status available, only saying "Our agency took care of the shipment"
  5. C

Cambridge Audio EVO 150 Exact Height needed

This is user from Hong Kong. I plan to buy the EVO 150. However the open drawer in my TV stand is small and my available height to put the EVO 150 would be 9.3-9.5cm only. I saw the manual that the height for EVO 150 would be 9cm. However I was also found that there is a base at the EVO 150...
  6. C

Do not know anything I can improve for my AVR set

Thanks want to ask a silly question why I need a laptop with the HDMI output for the UMIK-1 connection?
  7. C

My AVR support Dolby Atmos but the HDMI is only 2.0 hence there is no way to test the Atmos without the Blu-ray Seems I really need to find the AVR with pre-out and HDMI 2.1 available first. Thanks for your DSP measurement ability information. I would have a try. But one question want to know...
  8. C

I had calibrated with the AccuEQ in the Onkyo AVR. I did not start with REW or even MultiEQ XT32. How can I play with the later 2 items? Do I need to change my AVR in this case?
  9. C

Yes correct, even I SMB some files with Atmos effect I did not get it as I have only HDMI 2.0 AVR only =_=
  10. C

"First, he needs to get DSP and measurement capability. Then he can start making educated decisions on where to move next and work down the list from big fish to incremental improvement, depending on finances." May I know how can I play with the DSP and measurement capability?
  11. C

Thanks for your video, I thought the same series center would be matching correct. Seems it is not correct.
  12. C

Thanks for for your information. I buy this center speaker with the same brand and same series I thought it would be good one also. Yes I should buy the AVR with the preout, that's why I am considering 3700H/4700H at least.
  13. C

My area is 7 feet x 8 feet so the area is 5 sq meter 1. I want to have HDMI 2.1 support but I am okey with my 5.1.2 (or basically 5.1 channel at all) 2. with 0-99 scale, I turn it to 55 at most as I will get complain from my wife 3. I think my 12 inch sub would be sufficient, with the full...
  14. C

Yes I tried for the AccuEQ, I have my sub. For the room calibration how can I do for that?
  15. C

Yes I have turned my Dolby Surround for my AVR. Actually my AVR support DA. But since my AVR is not HDMI 2.1 passthrough, hence DA would be passthrough as DD+. I do not have a BD rom to test my DA.
Top Bottom