Recent content by Charliecj

1. C

Need very small subwoofer

I ended up discovering possibly the Worlds best tiny speaker. Neat Acoustics iotas. Very smooth on the highs and produce enough bass to satisfy. Have put a subwoofer purchase on hold. My stereo is tiny but sounds very nice. Wife loves it too. Following the comments on my post have been a delight
  2. C

Neat acoustics iota speakers. Are they tiny killers or just tiny?

I did purchase the IOTAS. They are quite tiny and fit the bill as the best under 9 inch speaker I could find! They are smooth, never harsh and have a much fuller sound than should be possible at such a size. But are pricey! The Alphas should be just as nice but with much more low end. They get...
  3. C

That would be horrible! If I order them and hear that. Hmmmmm
  4. C

Hey I am just seeking the truth. I haven’t ordered them yet.
  5. C

Multiple reviewers and You tubers rave about the iotas. I’m willing to pay the ten percent restocking fee to find out if the hype is real. Will these speakers defy the laws of physics?
  6. C

Those look nice but I already have the new Bluesound Powermide amp so I need passive speakers.
  7. C

I’m hoping the one U S dealer has a return policy. Will know tomorrow.
  8. C

Thank you for reporting on your brief experience with them. In my search for the worlds best tiny bookshelf speaker, I think these might be it. I’m hoping the one US dealer has a return policy just in case? Wife controls living room dynamics. But I do have a second room that I control with...
  9. C

I hear ya. But the reviews on them are fairly amazing. The Absolute Sound, What Hifi, Novo Audio and others rave about their musicality and soundstage. There is only one dealer in the States and I am getting close to taking the plunge. I can only fit an under ten inch speaker in my living...
  10. C

In my search for the Worlds best “ tiny white speaker” I recently saw a number of reviews praising a $ 1000 tiny bookshelf speaker. Has anyone ever heard one ? I’m tempted to order a pair. https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/neat-acoustics-iota
  11. C

In my 14 by 14 room I do not need a sub thanks to the RSL’s. But in my bigger living room, I am looking at the RSL, SVS mini or one of the smaller Rels.
  12. C

What are you trying to put together?
  13. C

Bookshelf speakers with smooth highs.

I was all set to pick one of the Wharfedale speakers. Known for a mellow high end. I stumbled upon several reviews of the RSL CG5’s. I ordered them and so far I am in love. Velvety upper end and very nice bass in my revived stereo room. Got them on sale for $500 but they are worth far more.
  14. C

I ended up reviving my back room as a stereo room getting the RSL CG5’s. I absolutely love their sound! I will keep the 9 inch speakers in the living room and add a ten inch sub one day.
  15. C

I’m looking at one of the small subs such as the Rel or SVS mini. I just ordered the RSL cg5’s bookshelf’s which are reviewed as sweet highs and good bass. Hoping I love them and then determine if I need the sub.
Top Bottom