Recent content by charbug

1. C

Please provide feedback.

Yes you are reading correctly. I spent weeks a year or so ago finding the best locations for the speakers. Trust me moving the speakers or sofa inches make a huge difference. The biggest thing that gets you on moving the speakers / sofa is the Bass response. In my room which is not even...
  2. C

Please provide feedback.

The crossovers are at 100 for the bass bin and sub, and the Bass Bin and CD cross at 600. A little history. I have been working on this project for sometime and last year I got the equipment (Lynx Hilo) and got Jriver running to do the convolution engine. After that I worked with Mitch...
  3. C

Please provide feedback.

I have worked really hard to get low end decay times under control and I believe early reflections need more work. The biggest thing you can sense is the room has gotten a dead like character but I guess there is a tradeoff on everything you do.
  4. C

Please provide feedback.

Thanks. Once I have room dialed in I will have Mitch generate another filter with audiolense to take care of the issues you point out. I did not want to apply a filter at this time because I wanted to look at room only.
  5. C

Please provide feedback.

PIC I hope the REW file attached to the previous can be opened. I am hoping someone that really understand REW can look at this and if there are major issues I will go after them.
  6. C

Please provide feedback.

I am working on my listening room and I have been placing absorption and some diffusion. I have attached some REW data and I am looking at what the data is telling people about the room. Is there any major issues that I need to go after. I am not the best at interpreting the data. The system is...
  7. C

Hypex NC1200: Quality of the implementations

That is awesome specs! Does anyone in the states produce a quality NC2K? If you order from apollon how long to get one to your door? I have never had a class D amp, I wonder sonically how it will compare to the old school crown? That crown handles that 18" driver with ease
  8. C

Where can I buy a solid implementation of the NC2K?
  9. C

I was wondering if there is a variant of the Hypex NC1200 that would be good to use on a large sub, like the Klipsch KPT1802 https://d2um2qdswy1tb0.cloudfront.net/product-specsheets/KPT-1802-HLS-Data-Sheet-v04.pdf FREQUENCY RESPONSE1 (+/- 3 dB) 26Hz-240Hz +/- 3dB (-10dB @ 21Hz) POWER HANDLING2...
  10. C

Little Advice needed. REW file attached

Here is the same Sweeps of the left, Right, and both with No DSP room correction, just using it for the crossover ONLY. so there is no PEQ or time alignment of drivers
  11. C

I did some more sweeps. this file has the left, right, and both speakers with the Sub active on all sweeps. This is with the DSP active. I run my DSP through the J river convolution and Audiolense is the software used for Crossovers and DSP
  12. C

I sent this file to a friend as well and he had same problem. He had to download the latest version of REW and then it worked.
  13. C

Anyone near knoxville and chattanooga area?

Just looking to see if there are members close to the area I live in.
  14. C

No one has a theory on what is going on at 125hz? The Topt takes off at that point and really trying to figure that out
  15. C

I have a room that I have used Audiolense and some great technical help/service to get dialed in. I have some room treatments and was thinking about pulling some of the less effective stuff out of the corners and putting six of these in the corners to try and go after the low end and getting a...
Top Bottom