Recent content by cf1973

1. C

First computer hifi setup

Yeah, I know it's not setup perfectly, but I think it's the best I can do with the monitors I have. I don't think I'm willing to lose a monitor for it. This setup sounds great so far.
  2. C

Diablo Immortal, Diablo III, RainbowSixSiege. I need some new games.
  3. C

I finally got all of the pieces needed for the new setup and so far, so good. It did take a little bit for the USB connection to work, but bluetooth worked out of the box. Here is a pic of my messy setup. It's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to listen to a good stereo setup. This...
  4. C

Well, after days of research I'm seriously considering blowing my budget to get the Genelec 8030Cs. I'm still set on the DO100 though because of the convenience features.
  5. C

How would I connect a regular subwoofer to the DACs you listed? The Adam subwoofer has XLR input and output to act as passthrough, but a regular subwoofer just has LFE and line ins.
  6. C

Hi Everyone, I'm considering my first PC desktop setup with a budget of around $1000 USD. I'll be listening to music and playing a few games. The listening distance will be about 3 feet in a big room. Here is what I'm considering. * SMSL DO100 DAC * Adam Audio T8V or Yamaha HS8 connected with...
Top Bottom