Recent content by Celty

1. C

Anthem AVM90 AV Processor Review

Ohh an early Christmas present! I had been watching for this review :)
  2. C

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

I have the Auteur and still love it, I'm not good at describing sound, but they just seem so lush, detailed, and natural to me. Also very comfortable - a big priority for me. The $3500 price tag on the Caldera exceeds what I am willing to pay for headphones. It is not anything against the...
  3. C

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

No problems for me either.
  4. C

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

It's definitely going to solve the problem you are having, supplying all the clean power that I can imagine you need. At that price it is one heck of a value.
  5. C

SMSL SU-9n Review (Balanced Stereo DAC)

Good gosh. You dug up 6 threads to justify your posts. Of these, one was a "Poll for Topping PA5 owners". A second was "What is your stance on Chinese brand Hi-fi equipment". As a forum member in the latter thread stated, "Sounds like you made an "assumption" based on a generalization. Like my...
  6. C

1st - I did not call you a troll, I said that your posts had become trolling. In other words I was describing your actions, not you as a person. 2nd - You continue to assert that there is clear evidence that SMSL products "fail extremely fast compared to more premium brands", yet without...
  7. C

I first assumed you were just asking a genuine question in your first post. Seems to me you are now just trolling after getting nothing but positive responses on SMSL, you allege poor quality and product longevity without providing any factual basis whatsoever. Enough please.
  8. C

Don't buy trouble where it does not exist. Mine has been problem free BTW.
  9. C

Congrats, that should be great :) and a superb bang-for-buck combo.
  10. C

I run mine at 99 volume precisely for that reason, I want to feed my Singxer SA-1 full Vrms. A great sounding pairing, BTW.
  11. C

Singxer SA-1 Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

I'm using it with an SU-9n, works well for me.
  12. C

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

If I did not already have one, I would certainly order at that price, really a fantastic deal, so congrats to all who acquire one.
  13. C

Version V5.40.0 (May 5, 2022) is the last I see on the english website.
  14. C

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

I purchased the SMSL SU-9n for $340.00, I think that is a very reasonable value for such a great performing and well featured DAC.
  15. C

Belden ICONOCLAST XLR Cable Review

All my XLR interconnects are the World's Best Cable that you use for the reference cable. Always fun to see purchases were a good decision. I have been quite happy with them. To me, they are the right balance between high quality components / quality construction and price.
Top Bottom