Recent content by Celloman

1. Celloman

Sigberg Audio SBS.1 Active speakers development thread

Congrats for the fine development of your monitor. Do you plan to send a pair for review to Amir ? with one or two or your subs ?
  2. Celloman

Streaming fantasy for Dutch 8c?

My pleasure. So how do you like the D&D ? It really seems a fantastic speaker, but do you think the price is worth it ? 12500$US is a lot of money.
  3. Celloman

Streaming fantasy for Dutch 8c?

Bluesound Node 2i. Spdif out, MQA compatible, wifi, Roon Ready.
  4. Celloman

Suggestion of interface/streamer with digital output for Genelec S360 or 8351b

I have sent an email to Yamaha to verify the Roon situation and the volume functioning earlier today but I doubt it is Roon tested since it is not advertised as such. Node 2i was my first choice and still is. Thanks again.
  5. Celloman

Yes it ticks all the boxes, I did see it during the last hour. Too bad it is not Roon tested or ready. But I will investigate the unit.
  6. Celloman

I will if necessary, but I am still hoping someone will suggest something I did not find in my internet search of such a unit :)
  7. Celloman

Interesting yes, but all units have DACs that I do not need, which increases price. Not easy to find such a unit.
  8. Celloman

The Bluesound Node 2i is listed to have a Combo - TOSLINK / 3,5mm as input. So it has all I need! Thanks! Edit: no, correction, no AES output, only coax and optical, but with a coax to AES converter it would work, 2 boxes solution... So, you can add other suggestions if you have one with AES...
  9. Celloman

I would prefer not to use an optical to AES converter in addition to a main digital interface, if possible, but thanks for the bluSound Node 2i suggestion, I will add it to the Minidsp Studio as a possible choice Other suggestions? :-)
  10. Celloman

Hoping to be in the good section of the forum. I will listen soon to two Genelec models, the S360 and the 8351b, and plan to buy one of these two models It will be mainly for listening to music in my living room and also for Sound for my LG oled TV. Since I do not need a DAC (speakers having...
Top Bottom