Recent content by ceausuc

1. C

WiiM Ultra

I'm glad they did. Pro Plus makes most Topping and SMSL dacs useless.
  2. C

WiiM Ultra

Why do you guys need the usb out? the quality of the RCA is already incredibly good. I sold my Topping D90SE because I considered it inferior on RCA to the Wiim Pro Plus! I wonder how many do actually get an improvement from adding an external dac to this device. I would "ask" for an even...
  3. C

Topping RD3 TP Balanced DAC Review

unfortunately aesthetics are the only thing that's different for newer dacs these days. nothing else interesting or worth speaking of.
  4. C

Topping RD3 TP Balanced DAC Review

smsl d6 is cheaper, prettier and measures the same.
  5. C

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

I must be doing something wrong then because I'm at the payment step with the full price :(
  6. C

seems like it is no longer available? or am I doing something wrong?
  7. C

DBR62 is 300 eur at hidden-audio: https://hidden-audio.de/product/elac-debut-reference-b6-2-paarpreis-regallautsprecher-1012592/?varid=1012589 too bad I'm not sure I still want to deal with separates... a powered version would be much more interesting :)
  8. C

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

SMSL C100 looks nicer + has remote for a little more $ ... I find su-1 not interesting. SMSL D6 is the balanced version. Plenty of options for everyone's need.
  9. C

Kali MM-6

> The included remote control works on the digital inputs, does it mean that it doesn't work on analog inputs? a good idea from Kali to release these speakers.
  10. C

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

I'm usually getting clicks when switching to/from PCM / DSD, sometimes also on PCM with different sample rates. If / when you have the time could you test that scenario also, please?
  11. C

Topping E50 & D30pro current pricing?

I don't think e50 has BT input. Which is too bad as it can be useful sometimes
  12. C

SMSL D400ES and SMSL D400Ex

I wish SMSL and Topping would unify their naming scheme: how about D400 Velvet? :) PS: both of them needed a few years to master ESS chips, I believe should be the same for these new AKM's. I would wait for a while...
  13. C

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

How loud is it? Does it seem to be dangerous for speakers? All the dacs I had suffered from this problem but on some it was "louder". I remember that Allo Audio dac had a setting to mute the output for a while so that it would hide the click. Too bad... this dac looks so tempting, would have...
  14. C

DIY speaker cables with Neotech OCC solid core wire

If I'm not mistaken Neotech claims they are the only one able to to make OCC cables. Cables do sound different, unfortunately... don't know why, I wish I knew. But guys... keep repeating answers like "show us measurements"... a bit boring, don't you think?
  15. C

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

It seems that SMSL made a little brother for it: https://aoshida-audio.com/products/smsl-c100
Top Bottom