Recent content by caught gesture

1. caught gesture

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Has anyone taken the opportunity to see how EA is getting on at AXPONA? I imagine a few other small manufacturers who use a heavy dressing of snake oil and vitriol towards pesky measurements/science will be commiserating with him.
  2. caught gesture

It is a well-trodden path, attack being the best form of defense, as attributed to Sun Tzu, the Chinese military general.
  3. caught gesture

There is some, shall we call it, “interesting faith” where he is based.
  4. caught gesture

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

Isaak again recorded “Game” with Silvertone among some tracks cut in 1988 at Berkeley, Calif.,-based Fantasy Studios. The team then adjourned to the now-defunct Dave Wellhausen Studios in San Francisco’s Sunset District, where they settled in and began cutting and pasting. Kenney Dale Johnson’s...
  5. caught gesture

Alternative facts. It works for world leaders and it’s part of the facebook business model. Caveat emptor.
  6. caught gesture

Did you even read the review? This has been addressed in the measurements.
  7. caught gesture

It is not so much about the measurements but the acceptance of criticism and using it as a positive for change rather than fighting against it and digging an ever-deeper hole.
  8. caught gesture

I think we have a valuable case study for all designers and low-volume manufacturers to consider. You took one path, Eric has chosen the opposite. Any rational person can see the benefit of accepting constructive criticism and using that knowledge to improve their product.
  9. caught gesture

I’m not on Facebook, but Eric Alexander allows plenty of information to be publicly viewable. I found this post which I think gives an insight into his character. He thinks that he is a maverick “expert“, and likes to arrogantly throw shade at the real experts and scientists. I imagine he...
  10. caught gesture

What a strange way of advertising a product, drawing attention to a bad review and all the online fall-out from it. He seems to be self-destructing his own brand but I imagine arrogance prevents him from seeing the consequences of his actions.
  11. caught gesture

What are we listening to right now..

https://kellymoran.bandcamp.com/album/moves-in-the-field Something for the soul on a cloudy, dull Sunday morning…lovely!
  12. caught gesture

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

Comments in review threads need to be specific to the product being discussed. I think the forum rules are being ignored here…unless I’m to believe this thread is a review of a review which I guess is possible!
  13. caught gesture

The evolution of song lyrics

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-024-55742-x
Top Bottom