catalogguy's latest activity

• catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to IAtaman's post in the thread A Call For Humor! with Like Like.
    They are some what annoying but mostly entertaining.. A business of collective nouns. Here is a nice video on them: And here is a...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to amirm's post in the thread Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin? with Like Like.
    Pretty sure it is not that far. Problem is, just the threat of it may force Erin to keep the review hidden and with it, set a terrible...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to Mnyb's post in the thread Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin? with Like Like.
    Ok I can donate. Good to know that I would never consider a Tekton product if this is their behaviour .
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to BDWoody's post in the thread Cat News? with Like Like.
    Been hoping for an update, and happy to hear he's still living his best life. That's pretty encouraging news on the xarelto study...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to DonR's post in the thread Cat News? with Like Like.
    Every day with them is a gift. Wishing good luck to Marmalade in his treatment.
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to ryanosaur's post in the thread Cat News? with Like Like.
    Oh... And in other news, it has now been just over 13 mos since Marmalade began his treatment for Cardio Myopathy. While its not all...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to jeroboam's post in the thread A Call For Humor! with Like Like.
    Because you're seeing it as the artist intended.
  • catalogguy
    I don't know that I would ever name something I'm selling the "Brooklyn Bridge." I'm just saying.... For those outside the US...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to Mayan's post in the thread Cat News? with Like Like.
    A picture of our remarkable well mannered 17 year old Baby Tabby Cat. To date she’s by far the most relaxed and friendly feline we’ve...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to Mayan's post in the thread Cat News? with Like Like.
    We have had cats share our space for the last thirty years without any pause in between and always felt that declawing them would be...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to Rick63's post in the thread Cat News? with Like Like.
    When my Jason was 7-8 months old and weighed about 7 lbs, he could jump from the countertop to the top of the kitchen cabinets. Once he...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to Keith_W's post in the thread Let's talk about food! with Like Like.
    Many years ago, I went to Le Coq Rico in Paris (since renamed to Le Coq & Fils). It was THE best roast chicken that I ever had! I wanted...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to Keith_W's post in the thread Let's talk about food! with Like Like.
    Spring Onion Pancake, or 葱油饼 (Congyoubing in pinyin, Chong Yau Peng in Cantonese, literally "scallion oil cake"). The traditional...
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to Boris Badinov's post in the thread A Call For Humor! with Like Like.
    We used to play polo on sting-ray bikes armed with croquet mallets and soccer balls in the street. Dangerously fun!
  • catalogguy
    catalogguy reacted to mhardy6647's post in the thread A Call For Humor! with Like Like.
    One must stand in awe of the mind that looked at unbuilt model kits on a shelf and thought "You know what'd be cool...". ;) Wonder if...
Top Bottom