Recent content by Casual Gamer

1. C

The choice between Edifers: S3000Pro vs S2000MKIII - would it be worth spending $300 more for S3000Pro?

Thank you for the Detailed response. Yes, I have reasons behind thinking about those two models only from Edifier. Here in India, we don't have brands like Adam Audio or Kali. The prices are 500 vs 800, if you think in USD
  2. C

The choice between Edifers: S3000Pro vs S2000MKIII - would it be worth spending $300 more for S3000Pro?

Hello geeks, I am stuck between S3000Pro and S2000MKIII. I am not lured to get the S3000Pro for its wireless connectivity between the pair of speakers only. I am looking for a better sound quality simply. Basically, the set of speakers will be used with my Samsung NU7100 TV using optical input...
  3. C

Will a DAC like Topping D30 improve my Edifier S1000MKII's audio quality?

@pozz I can tell you one thing which might be interesting. I can sense slight difference in sound quality, when I hear the same Youtube video from TV and the PC. I realize the sound from PC (analogue, Realtek ALC887) is slightly more detailed. I don't have any formal way to check it but I feel...
  4. C

Thank you very much for the reply. It will help me a lot! As I am not going to notice an improvement in terms of audio quality by buying a decent DAC, I am not spending money for it now. It's quite sure that I won't use high-end HPs in the near future. Regarding your suggestion to elevate the...
  5. C

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I need to be sure about this before investing for the DAC. Otherwise, the money will be wasted if it sounds the same. How can I be sure about this? I already contacted Edifier Support after getting your suggestion and waiting for their reply I would've...
  6. C

Hello, Being a noob in the audio world, this is my first post on audiosciencereview. I recently bought an Edifier S1000MKII at 26,500 Indian Rupees. I am using it with my TV and Computer simultaneously. I am very happy with the sound I am getting from these speakers. I connected it using an...
Top Bottom