Recent content by carmico

1. carmico

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

i think this is impossible to know before order it online probably amz prime is our friend, so order, check, if not 2022 ver, send it back what firmware version is the 2022 version?
  2. carmico

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

how to know when buying what's the M2/M4 (2022) ?
  3. carmico

IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Review (active monitor)

good to know, yeah, IK Multimedia customer service is bad , at least for Speakers.
  4. carmico

Motu M2 Review (Audio Interface)

afaik , the MEMS mic that comes with iLoud MTM is the same mic included with ARC, from IK multimedia website: and for the subwoofer: so seems like the M2 gonna do the job well, i don't use the headphone amp that much to be honestly, because when need headphone i use the Airpods Pro with...
  5. carmico

Motu M2 Review (Audio Interface)

guys, do you think the Motu M2 gonna be an upgrade over my iFi Zen DAC v2 ? (both are balanced) 99% gonna use it as DAC/preamp for my iLoud MTMs i don't care about ADC , just want better DAC sound quality and the possibility to do volume control within macOS another thing, the Motu comes...
  6. carmico

DAC | iFi Zen DAC v2 vs. Audio Interface ??? (upgrade)

probably SoundSource with Digital outputs the Supervolume works, afaik the Zen DAC v2 has an analog volume knob and probably that's because doesn't work btw, is not just for the volume control, that's one of the main reason ofc, but for Better connectivity and Better DAC sound quality too, and...
  7. carmico

DAC | iFi Zen DAC v2 vs. Audio Interface ??? (upgrade)

hi there guys currently i have a Mac Mini M1 with iFi Zen DAC v2 as DAC/preamp for my iLoud MTMs running on Balanced Pentacon to XLR cable i don't use that much the headphone amp , when i need headphones i simply use the Airpods Pro via bluetooth as a DAC , problem with Zen dac is that i...
  8. carmico

yes, i am on lastest firmware and i can set 80hz for LF (all lighs becomes blue) nice! the echo effect / robotic voice, is like a robotic voice distortion , difficult to explain, mainly happens with Spotify (i tried Hardware accel. on and off, nothing changes) , and it is more noticeable...
  9. carmico

mine are fine retaining their settings and i power off / on few times a day , i use a Tradfri Smart Plug from IKEA paired with my Philips HUE Bridge, so i can control them from my phone app, from my pc or even from Alexa or Google assistant. very very cool! still fighting with that dsp echoed...
  10. carmico

probably there is some ground loop , ( i will do some more test, changing plugs and stuff like tha) , if unplug the DAC from the USB the hiss becomes super noticeable, same if i turn off the Mac Mini... , but when everything is Up and Going seems ok, because i think is normally for active studio...
  11. carmico

i got the iLoud MTM White Edition since 1 week , i am running them "non calibrated yet", still testing and messing with the dsp options, coming from KEF LS50wireless (1st version) , i just got ride off them because takes too much space on my desk and because the new 49" monitor (Samsung Odyssey...
  12. carmico

Subwoofer Comparison

hi there i am looking for a Sub to pair with my iLoud MTMs White Edition , so preferably in White color to match them i'm in Europe, so lot of models that are in the USA market here are not available budget is around 300 euros , till now i am oriented in Canton Sub 601 (sealed) €300 or Canton...
Top Bottom