Recent content by CarlToft

1. C

WiiM Amp discussion

Thanks i own an ipad so i guess that would work.
  2. C

WiiM Amp discussion

Any alternative app for Android?
  3. C

WiiM Amp discussion

Same but with start of march
  4. C

WiiM Amp discussion

Will it be software or hardware based? Just curious if i should cancel the order for the amp and wait.
  5. C

Is my amp enough for my speakers?

Thanks alot for the help and i will keep the amp then:)
  6. C

The amp is being shipped to me very soon so if the amp is not powerful enough i can get a full refund.
  7. C

WiiM Amp discussion

My apartment is around 28m2 so is not a big apartment.
  8. C

I am very new to Speaker amps so I am confused if that is enough headroom for the speaker to sound optimal.
  9. C

WiiM Amp discussion

Does anyone use the wiim amp with Kef R3 Meta? If yes what is your experience?
  10. C

Sorry i was bad at describing but i just bought the Wiim amp which seems like a great package with streamer and amp together. So i cant afford to buy a new amp unfortunally.
  11. C

I just bought a Wiim amp and Kef R3 metas.I will be listening to the speakers around 3 meters away from them. I have looked at the specs and the amp should deliver enough power. But then i read some articles saying that the Kef R3 needs a beefier amp. So now i am confused.
  12. C

Which speaker is the best one?

Oh i just bought the Kef ones a few hours ago.
  13. C

Thanks for the answer. But I just found a way cheaper pair of kef's which I can sell again later if I get the money to upgrade. As i found the pair used for half the price of the neumann's
  14. C

I just found a used pair of Kef's for half the price of the Neumann so I am considering buying them.
  15. C

I also messaged Ascend and the shipping + my country's expensive import taxes only the kef and Neumann would be options.
Top Bottom