Recent content by Candlesticks

1. Candlesticks

Review and Measurements of Schiit Yggdrasil V2 DAC

@amirm can you upload the project file you sent to SIY please.
  2. Candlesticks

The purpose of documentation is replication. I don't trust you as I wouldn't trust anyone else. It's because we all make mistakes and that is why we document everything. If creating that documentation is not a huge time endeavor then anyone would be right to question why someone wouldn't do it...
  3. Candlesticks

No you put pressure on everyone for sake of the reviewers credibility, the manufacturers ability to resolve a problem and ultimately the consumers benefit. Knowing what was done is fundamental to any kind of technical support in replicating a problem. I can right now level the accusation...
  4. Candlesticks

The people who buy esoteric designs like Multibit do not care about these objective measurements anyway. It's your time and if you find it fun as a technical exercise then that is great but in terms of utility it's a waste of time that could otherwise be spent on finding an objectively good $50...
  5. Candlesticks

Measurements and Review of Schiit Yggdrasil DAC

In an age of free/cheap cloud storage I don't believe that uploading the files is an issue. You can make a free mega account with 50GB storage and upload them to a folder there. Just include a link to that folder in each thread. It even acts as an off site archive that other people can also...
  6. Candlesticks

Everyone should act with transparency. I wouldn't think that uploading project files would be a significant task and not doing so could give the impression that information on testing procedure is being hidden intentionally or mistakes are being made through inexperience. People have already...
  7. Candlesticks

Then upload it as an attachment for every measurement made. So that anyone who does have the equipment can see what was done in the interest of transparency.
  8. Candlesticks

Does the project file include a log of the measurements made, what settings were used and the output?
  9. Candlesticks

Will you be uploading your project files for each DAC measurement now that you can?
  10. Candlesticks

Will you be uploading your project files for each DAC measurement now that you can?
  11. Candlesticks

The one thing that runs through high end audio is massive insecurity. To sound good in their minds is not enough and so an ADC must validate their purchase as well.
Top Bottom