Recent content by calm

1. calm

Topping DX5: Issues with SPDIF audio drops

Switch on the way! Really excited to see if it can make any difference for me. @WondrousHippo Got an answer regarding 88.2 kHz issues:
  2. calm

Got a very kind answer from Benjamin, the guy who's making and selling those switches, offering a return if it doesn't improve my setup. Seems like he's off for some time, so he's not accepting any orders atm, but will place one as soon as he's open for business again. I asked him if he knows...
  3. calm

Thanks for the link. While I don't know what a measurement with jitter looks like, be being almost completely linear I imagine the de-jittered result is quite good :) I've already sent him a message, but I'll ask about any 88.2 kHz issues if I get a reply.
  4. calm

Thanks, that's a really good tip. Seems like a really nice unit to have, even if it doesn't fix my problem, and I don't mind supporting the guy that took the effort to put something like this out there. Gonna try sending him a message on Tindie to see if thinks the Wolfson audio processor that...
  5. calm

My first post at ASR so let me start off by saying that I really appreciate the work some of you guys are putting into this forum. Also, I hope I'm the right place with this thread. Got my Topping DX5 earlier this summer. Love the clarity it provides when I use it with my Bluesound Node2 as a...
Top Bottom