Recent content by bYOndo

1. B

KEF R3 Speaker Review

For my listening space (3x3m. more or less) they retain a "full body" at a discomfy listening level. Stellar speakers... p.s.: meanwhile I also bought a Driverack PA2 just for having eq control from the couch (and defying a pair of nasty room resonances too...). Doubled the fun :cool::cool:
  2. B

Correct way to do EQ hardware vs software (need of KEF KUBE replacemet)

If you want a _modern_ stereo analog PEQ (yes, they exist!), there is the Elysia Xfilter Qube, it's on your 1 k$ landmark and seems to be the "budget minded state of the art" of this "niche" category. But there's no measurement here so this is just my humble opinion ;) you need a "Kube"...
  3. B

KEF R3 Speaker Review

Finally I find the time to set up these new babies as they deserve (please don't blame me about the stands painting, they're handmade by me and I am no expert about wood DIY :D). Obviously I have no kids nor pets eheh... Aesthetics apart, they sound gorgeous; frankly I was surprised by their...
  4. B

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

here I am! my Kef R3s arrived promptly without any delay. Top service! Just a mere detail, I ordered 2 "single speakers" (as the special price was on that), but I received a "pair packet" anyway :cool:
  5. B

Soundcraft Notepad 5 Audio Interface Review

hey! we're almost on page 3 and not a single word about its real contender: Behringer Flow8. I have it (sorry @amirm I cannot send it to you, I'm using it for working) and for what it does it's a great bang for bucks :cool:
  6. B

in my particular case, pair of Kef R3 shipped to Italy by DHL, at a cost of 53€ (i think it depends upon the packet weight)
  7. B

not entirely true, that discount was already active on last 30 December (luckily, when I put my order...). Anyway good for all of us :cool:
  8. B

I finally decided to pull the trigger. But on www.hidden-audio.de website, walnut ones, 979€ included shipping :) Happy Christmas to me! eheh...
  9. B

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

hello! is anyone using these IEM with E1DA 9038D dongle? I am, and it's a BLAST, super loud and clean sound. Any suggestion (if it would make any sense) about THD custom settings? @staticV3 ? I use them with Android USB audio Player pro, with full parametric EQ; tried @Chromatischism last...
  10. B

Chord DAVE DAC Review (Video)

ahah! ok sorry, I just forgot to search his name on the forum :D
  11. B

dbx 1231 Graphic EQ Review

the cheap ones AFAIK are only (dual) mono, graphic (not parametric) for the most, like this DBX in the OP. On the cheap land there is a few of full parametric mono (Klark Teknik comes to mind), but as for the graphics ones, even the good ones, I cannot imagine the stress of living with some...
  12. B

Chord DAVE DAC Review (Video)

thanks Amir as always for your objective reviews. Speaking about YouTube reviews, I remember I have watched many of them by Hans Beekhuyzen, a very nice man and (seemed to me) competent tech guy.... I'm a little bit more confused now...
  13. B

dbx 1231 Graphic EQ Review

hey! great new forum! pro-oriented gears have two very nice stereo full parametric eqs (a little off topic but we're already talking about analog eq) that I would LOVE to see measured: Elysia Xfilter (in various "packages", 500, standalone and rack versions) and Drawmer 1974 (only rack version)...
  14. B

Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Communicator Review (Phono Preamp)

Did I spotted a typo? "nothing" would be the right word... or no? :D Massimo
  15. B

E1DA 9038D Review (portable DAC & Amp)

hey thanks @staticV3 , also for the nice picture editing eheh...
Top Bottom