Recent content by Burki

1. B

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

No, DMP-A6 produces only a blue screen. HDMI out is here audio only.
  2. B

Naim Uniti Atom Review (Streamer & Amp)

You should also (I'm using also a Naim Uniti Atom HE) remember, that the measurements are from the Naim Uniti Atom and not the HE version, which has not the same design (other pre amp, no speaker amp, headphone amp) and will used primarly as headphone amp/streamer/preAmp. For me the Naim (using...
  3. B

Fiio R7 Android Streamer Review

For me it's working on the R7 and the M11.
  4. B

You can upgrade the Fiio music app in using not Google store, but the Fiio app itself.
  5. B

On the main system with the DMP-A6 I'm using it primarily for multichannel through HDMI to an Emotiva XMC-1 and sometimes with a Holo Audio May DAC and the Primare PRE35 Prisma. The Rose is only used for headphones and here I've as DAC the Cayin iDAC-6MK2 and as pres the Stax SRM-D50 or the...
  6. B

Because I'm using the DMP-A6 and the RS250, I would not say, that one of them is really better. The Rose is a bit better processed (but also the Eversolo is ok), a much bigger screen andan included remote. While the Rose has also a (simple) video player (showing the pictures on the own display...
  7. B

Cayin Mini-CD MKII CD Player Review

Coming back to the Cayin mini-cd: I'm using it (very rarely) together with Cayin's DAC and headphone amp. In here the CD player is connected through I2S and I'm wondering that for this constellation with don't have any measurements.
  8. B

Okto DAC8 Pro - open to new orders

Sorry, but this is not the right forum to talk about SQ.
  9. B

Okto DAC8 Pro - open to new orders

Because I've changed from the Okto to the exaSound, I can say, that I like the e68 much more. You can use up to DSD256 in multichannel (2 channels up to DSD512) and on Windows with ASIO drivers, you'll see in Roon two endpoints (stereo and multichannel), which can set independent (using...
  10. B

Sure, the R7 handles this in the same way like the M11 plus (both are on the same platform). Not only as Roon endpoint, but also using apps like the Fiio music app, Qobuz app, Tidal... you'll get with R7 a bitperfect out or you can resample the input to DSD. By the way: I'm owing and using the...
  11. B

Fiio SP3

No, it's fully ok for the price and surely you can disable the leds. Using them now in the bathroom, but only the interconnecting cable is a bit short and so I'm waiting for longer cable with a low capacity.
  12. B

As descibed many times: The DMP-A6 puts out only a blue screen through HDMI.
  13. B

Because I'm owning a RS250 and have intensive tested the DMP-A6, I can say that the HDMI outs are completely different. Eversolo has a HDMI audio only out (makes only a blue screen), but the Rose has a video out, which can also used as audio out (passthrough). Rose has included a (very simple)...
  14. B

Yes, one of the biggest argument for buying the Eversolo was (for me) the HDMI audio output, which is also able to put native DSD out in multichannel (this is a unique feature from Eversolo; I'm using also exaSound gears and here we've analogue eight channels out, but a complete different price...
  15. B

Buchardt A10 Active Speakers

No I meant the A500, because the A10 isn't available yet.
Top Bottom