Recent content by Buckeye

1. B

Arendal Sound

You won’t want to return them. Your back won’t let you.
  2. B

Arendal Sound

I have the 1723’s and they are built extremely well. Exactly what has been explained in all of the reviews.
  3. B

Arendal Sound

I doubt Arendal will name their manufacturer. Seems common for companies to claim they are the best. The only way to confirm these statements is to physically see the construction and measure the product.
  4. B

Emotiva XMC-2 AVP Review (Sample 2)

I have. Seems to work better. Still has some hiccups. Hopefully they can resolve these issues quickly but they have been pretty slow to fix these issues in the past.
  5. B

Emotiva XMC-2 AVP Review (Sample 2)

I use all 16 channels. 7.2.6. I bi amp my fronts. I was running 9.3.6 for awhile but didn’t see much difference with the front wides. The firmware is buggy with the XMC2 but it sounds great for home theater. There aren’t many options at this price point for 16 channels. In a few years when there...
  6. B

Arendal Sound

Hello, I got the 1723 towers, center and 4 surrounds in January. I am happy with them. Mainly movie watching with some music. These things are built like tanks. The link below shows my setup. Got a discount for showing my system. https://arendalsound.com/ambassadors/dan/
Top Bottom