Recent content by Buckeye Amps

1. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps Warranty Period Expanded to 2 years

Another major update we are making is expanding our warranty to 2 years as of now (also covers past orders that would be within 2 years of original date of receiving)
  2. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amplifier Review (2nd)

As is always the case, I will never be able to please everyone.
  3. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

Due to the layout of the builds, specifically the Purifi/NCx
  4. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

Also, I misspoke days ago. We do have the proper pinout in place for doing standby control of the Micro Audio SMPS. Just need to do some testing (which is being done while we finalize the Purifi 9040BA amp) and most likely can be implemented with a simple firmware update.
  5. Buckeye Amps

The amps using a Micro Audio SMPS are marked as such. Which are the 3ch NCx and the Mono 7040SA. Ironically those will be the first amps outside the NCxxxMP series that will have true standby control and minimal power draw in the coming weeks/months.
  6. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Ch Amplifier Teardown

Got it. The Auto function on the Aircom's work fantastic though.
  7. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Ch Amplifier Teardown

For our amplifiers? If so, we do.
  8. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Channel Amp Review

Dissipated throughout the entire bottom section of the case aluminum. The heatsinks were not necessary for proper operation in the 8ch NC502 but an added bonus due to the module orientation.
  9. Buckeye Amps

Buckeye NC502MP 8-Channel Amp Review

Because they are mounted vertically and do not have the same amount of surface area for heat dissipation as the horizontal configurations.
  10. Buckeye Amps

At this time it would only be a feature with the Micro Audio SMPS'
  11. Buckeye Amps

Understood, but for all the configurations we want to support, it needs that depth.
  12. Buckeye Amps

Once concrete release date is announced for the base integrated I will also have a ball park of the expansion module eta (and final features on it)
  13. Buckeye Amps

No apology needed! I am not always the best at clarifying what is in my mind out into words. People like @DonH56 are INCREDIBLY skilled at doing just that.
  14. Buckeye Amps

No external gain switches. The XLR input (4v) is being used as the max output level, with 6dB of gain being applied to the RCA input to be the same output level as the XLR. The NCxxxMP builds will have 0dB of extra gain applied (as they are default 26dB gain). For the Purifi and NCx500 builds...
  15. Buckeye Amps

Ahh, my apologies. Let me double check, as this was something that was kicked around (whether set or variable).
Top Bottom