Recent content by Bruce Morgen

1. B

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Mr. Alexander is way out of his depth trying to contend with ethical, technically adept folks like Amir. My guess is that he doesn't own suitable test gear for properly characterizing his products and relies on simulations, his ears, and/or his ego when making his lavish performance claims...
  2. B

Another (purely subjective) reviewer chimes in.
  3. B

In his second review, Erin (IMO correctly) surmised that the resonance was the result of inadequate bracing of the top of the enclosure by simply turning the speaker upside down and remeasuring. Having the full weight of the speaker pressing down on that side of the enclosure apparently...
  4. B

I agree -- even the most arrogant of fools know better than to p|$$ into a gale force head wind.
  5. B

Wow, even the Tekton Design Facebook page has become a clusterfrack of negativity over Mr. Alexander's behavior -- if shooting oneself in the foot ever becomes an Olympic event, that dude would be a medalist! Tekton Design on Facebook
  6. B

He sold them as "monitors" -- that's "a fault," at least IMO.
  7. B

Yeah, Steve's a cordial, pleasant fellow. Are his reviews insightful and useful? Not especially IMO -- but YMMV.
  8. B

Why -- because their "right approach" makes them relatively immune from abusive litigation threats?
  9. B

You've been a bright light in that darkness, my friend -- kudos to the stand-up guy you are.
  10. B

Pretty much as expected here -- there's not all that much to be accomplished by plugging a few holes.
  11. B

Looks like Erin is ready to retest! https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx8f6l7EAgG4sgLg5ZCmXmbiSVzAe3jJ_I
  12. B

Folks who tout such patents as some sort of confirmation of their expertise are more often than not just engaging in the sort of chest-beating exercise typical of the "legend in my own mind" sort of egotism.
  13. B

Seeing all the photos on that site here using either Brave (Chrome sibling) or Firefox.
  14. B

Yeah, the dude's credibility is now at the Baron Munchausen or George Santos level: pretty much subterranean.
Top Bottom