Recent content by boXem | audio

1. boXem | audio

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

Only a few Hypex based stereo ones have been Han-crafted. But I am still building them in Solo ;).
  2. boXem | audio

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

It is available now. Only on the 4215/E2 aka "the Purifi". I am really sorry for such bad news :D And thanks for the nice words!
  3. boXem | audio

Class D Amplifiers 101

And now you got a new one ;)
  4. boXem | audio

Class D Amplifiers 101

How to ruin a good thread 101 :rolleyes:
  5. boXem | audio

Class D Amplifiers 101

Cheapness may be relative, simplicity is just amazing. This is the amp that made me become a Bruno P. fanboy :eek:
  6. boXem | audio

Class D Amplifiers 101

One can not do post filter feedback above a few dB if the amplifier is not self oscillating The phase shift induced by the filter being close to 180 deg. And yes it simplifies the design in term of part count, not in term of engineering, The variable oscillation frequency presents interesting...
  7. boXem | audio

Class D Amplifiers 101

Loads of feedback kill the dead time distortion. Other sins too. Self oscillation is the *easy* way getting loads of feedback. Judging an amplifier based on a YouTube video while playing ride of the walkiries on microscopic 2 ways? Interesting...
  8. boXem | audio

Class D Amplifiers 101

Or use a self oscillating amplifier with loads of feedback.
  9. boXem | audio

Best spec ADC Chip currently.... ??

I think that your hard work deserves more than these 2 straight lines done with paint.
  10. boXem | audio

WANTED: Topping Multichannel DAC (list your wants)

Sure. But it's remote is usable. Since you didn't mention the remote, there are dozen of pro interfaces that seem to perfectly fit the bill, and more :-)
  11. boXem | audio

Snake Oil Department, Top This

Well, I read a esoteric cables maker claiming that separating the '+' and '-' wires improves channel separation. That gave me a good laugh but I am now wondering if this is not a trend among these people. I had the same thing in mind. My kids have a train circuit made with wood that resembles a...
  12. boXem | audio

Build a Virtual ASR System

Pi Zero W runs Moode perfectly to an USB DAC. Didn't try CamillaDSP. The Apple dongle exists in several iterations, not all as good as the one measured by Amir. The Sony MDR-Z110 I bought sounds like sh..., even after EQ.
Top Bottom