Recent content by bothandneither33

1. B

Does DSD sound better than PCM?

FFT. But I should learn about Nyquist. Integrals turn a continuous wave into a discrete wave so you definitely can't ignore them or not know what they are. The people critical of DSD. Have you heard the difference yourself? I haven't tried anything other than HQPlayer. And theres only a...
  2. B

Integrals are incredibly relevant to the question. They kind of are the question. You definitely should google it.
  3. B

I don't think you fully understood my post. Do you know what an integral is? Have you simply listened to music that is upsampled to DSD? On a pair of emerald physics 2.8's with a LKS 004 DAC the difference in SQ between a flac file and that same flac file upsampled to DSD128 is massive...
  4. B

Review and Measurements of Schiit Sys Passive Pre-amp/Switcher

Nice. I didn't seem like the Control Freak had a remote control which is why I'm trying to mod the shiit sys with some sort of external motor. There seems to be a jump in price from 50$ for a passive attenuator without a remote to 300$ minimum with a remote. and I don't think that 250$ %/SQ...
  5. B

This is such a weird argument to me. First it depends on what kind of system you have. There's gonna be a threshold at which it doesn't matter. Second......Its been a very long time since I took calculus but I know that increasing the amount of samples gives you higher accuracy when measuring...
  6. B

I prob shoulda mentioned it was hooked up to a LKS DH-004, A Gustard U16 and a pair of EP 2.8's so keeping the chain as clean as possible is important. No amp though he just makes me peddle a stationary bike reallly fast We're using a custom built pc with a AMD 1950x 16-core CPU with HQplayer...
  7. B

My dad has one of these and I'm lazy so I've been trying to figure out how to put a mini motor on top or near it so I can use a remote to change the volume. I've been googling for a while and the best I could find was an ALPS volume attenuator but I don't want to have to open up the shiit sys...
Top Bottom