blse59's latest activity

• B
    blse59 replied to the thread New product - SMSL AO300.
    Woah, this is amazing! Why didn't they put this in the instruction manual? This forum is invaluable. :)
  • B
    blse59 reacted to VadimBN's post in the thread New product - SMSL AO300 with Like Like.
    This has already been implemented by long pressing the knob. I've checked this with firmware from this reply. A second long press on...
  • B
    Some things I'd like in a firmware update: - The ability to wake it up from standby by turning the knob or pushing in the button. I...
  • B
    It's Samsung. It's an entry level model though which is why I wasn't sure if the HDMI arc issue is due to the tv not supporting it or if...
  • B
    blse59 reacted to DmitryL's post in the thread New product - SMSL AO300 with Like Like.
    Hi! Tested latest firmware: - HDMI-ARC works correctly. 1) PLS use good HDMI cable or first test with cable included. One of my cables...
  • B
    Which has better audio quality, optical or hdmi arc? Currently using optical out on tv and the sound is good enough to me. No luck...
  • B
    I wonder if you followed the instructions on page 6 starting with step 5? You have to select the COM port in the dropdown box. It worked...
  • B
    You do not need to have the driver installed. You can go straight to updating the firmware. I would say the biggest strike against this...
  • B
    Ah I see. I haven't experimented with balanced yet so I don't now the kind of stuff they go through. But if it's as simple as plugging...
  • B
    Really liking this box. Sound to bookshelf speakers is clear and powerful. Same with headphones. Can't say I'm a fan of the 4.4mm jack...
    • DSC07203 - Copy.jpg
  • B
    blse59 replied to the thread Sony SS-CS5 3-way Speaker Review.
    These speakeds have gotten stellar reviews literally everywhere except this website. I ordered a pair to see for myself and to try out...
  • B
    Really loving this. Just to be clear, in the EQ settings 'direct' means no EQ is applied right?
  • B
    Yeah, IMO this is still the best value one-stop desktop amp/dac solution for the everyday layperson.
Top Bottom