Recent content by Blizz

1. B

Panasonic RP-TCM125 Review (Budget IEM)

Thanks for the review look forward to seeing more IEM measurements :) Would love to see measurements of the Moondrop Aria/Starfield
  2. B

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

Glad to see this perform :)
  3. B

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Only about a year in Headphones: Hifiman Ananda Hifiman Sundara Sennheiser 58x IEMs: Moondrop SSR Moondrop Aria will probably be my next purchase
  4. B

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Sometimes when I turn on the L30(2012 series) the light will blink once and seem to turn on with no problems. Is this normal? Anyone else experiencing this?
  5. B

Thanks I haven't even got a tracking number yet. Probably going to take a little longer since I requested a newer unit and got it in one of the new colors they just released.
  6. B

Looks like my L30 from Apos hasn't shipped yet... Did you see get the tracking number from Apos?
  7. B

First two digits is the year next two are the month so current batch is 2101.
  8. B

I don't think 2012 models will not have the fix from what I understand. He wasn't talking about the 2012 batch but rather the 2101 batch (batch after the 2012 batch.) To help clear up some of the confusion in the thread @JohnYang1997 can you please answer and confirm a few things I've been...
  9. B

New driver software for Topping DACs

:facepalm: I installed the v4.86 driver two days before v5 release lol. Anyways a changelog would be appreciated.
  10. B

Yeah very possible I know Apos stated in the emails they sent to everyone they said the replacement units will have ESD protection. I assume Topping is making a special batch for the replacements that won't include a power supply that Apos kind of implied in their email. Could just be a thing...
  11. B

Yeah I saw that however the email from Apos yesterday saying the replacements will have the ESD protections Apos: "As you might have heard, besides the DC protection design improvement on the L30 (serial number 2012 or higher), TOPPING has also further refined the L30 to address the ESD concern...
  12. B

Yeah I did ask for a ESD protected unit.
  13. B

Received this email too. Seems like they're going to ship ESD protected units :)
  14. B

Just to be sure we can exchange them whenever? I want to wait for the next revision that addresses the ESD issues since I do get shocked a lot.
Top Bottom