Recent content by blestin

1. B

Rotel RKB-8100 8 Channel Amplifier

Hi John, I’m interested in the RKB-8100, sending a PM
  2. B

For Sale: VAN ALSTINE 600R hybrid fet valve amplifier - $1800 or obo

Hey Ceylon, Sorry about not responding, i’ve been swamped with work. It is still for sale if you are still interested, but I do not have the original box or original cables.
  3. B

For Sale: VAN ALSTINE 600R hybrid fet valve amplifier - $1800 or obo

I decided to hold on to it as I was getting lowball offers only, it is still technically for sale. I am reducing price to $1600 or best offer. Bump
  4. B

Best tower speakers with a good center channel for 4-5k maximum?

KEF R3 > KEF R2C as a center , unless you absolutely must have the additional output. Also, if subwoofers are out of the question get the BMR Tower and don't consider anything else in that price range.
  5. B

Best tower speakers with a good center channel for 4-5k maximum?

KEF R7 + R3 for center channel, Revel F208 + R3 center, Philharmonic BMR Tower + KEF R3 for center is what I would recommend.
  6. B

[WTB] Single KEF R3 - Black or White for use as center channel.

Looking to buy a new or used KEF R3 single monitor, for use as a center channel. I am located in USA, NJ
  7. B

WTB Single KEF R3 - White only

Hey, I am looking for black or white single KEF R3. But since you are in the UK I think the shipping costs would make it too expensive, not sure what DHL would charge.
  8. B

I would love to buy it, but I think shipping costs would be too high to the U.S. How much do you want for it by the way?
  9. B

KEF R3 walnut, single speaker

would black work?
  10. B

If your interested I would like to buy and split a white pair of R3s
  11. B

12. B

If that was a white I would def be interested. Looking for a white R3 for a center for a while now.
Top Bottom